Chapter 3

"I'm glad you caammee" Dojy said with a huge smile on his face

"Why are you being a drama queen?" I said and couldn't help but chuckle

He frowned at me and I smiled back an innocent smile

"I'm glad I came too Dojy" I said

He smiled at me and grabbed my arm inside the house.

I looked back at Ethan who was burning holes with his eyes at me.

I'm confused.. Why is he so weird?

I shrugged my shoulders and followed Dojy

Once we entered the house the music was too loud but I didn't mind at all, I've never been to a party that was so lit, so I'm just admiring it

Dojy guided me to a group of people I didn't see them at school, probably because I ignored everyone and didn't look at anybody. Not the point.

"Guys, this is Demi, a new friend" he said and smiled at me.

Weird.

I just nodded my head with a slight smile making it obvious that I'm not interested.

But they didn't care at all because one second I was normally standing, the other I was in some random group hug.

Wow. Tbh, I needed that hug, I actually enjoyed it..but I can't let this happen.

"Personal space people.. Have you ever heard about it?" I said with a small smile.. I mean okay, I'm trying to be rude, but not an ass after all.

"Sorry" they all said at the same time and one of them grinned at me

Weird.

I looked at Dojy waiting for him to introduce them to me, but he didn't. So I stayed silent.

A boy noticed that and started introducing himself. He was blonde with blue eyes and tuned muscled body, basically each and every boy in here is muscular

"Hi, I'm Toby" he said

"Hi" I repeated.

He kept introducing the rest of his friends but honestly I didn't remember any of their names.

No matter how they tried to be nice to me, I didn't feel comfortable, not like how I felt with the other group.

Just as I was in the middle of my thoughts Kina came from behind me and grabbed my arm to look at her.

"Come sit with us" I immediately nodded and went with her, without even a second look or a goodbye wave at Dojy.

When I arrived at the table they were sitting at, there was something strange, a smell.

I looked around me and realized tom was doing drugs.

What the..

-OH MY GOD RUN AWAAAAYYY

-Calm down, you're supposed to be a bad girl, act like one.

-HELL NOOOO I'M NOT STAYING HERE

I shut up the two voices and tried to play cool, the second voice won. As always.

I have to act like I don't give a shit .. I have to act like a bad girl.

But Tom didn't help me to calm down at all because he offered me that shit. Holy.Shit.

-WHAT DO WE DO????

-TAKE IT

-HELL NOOO RUNNN