Chapter 6

After that the day passed by fast, no events.

I'm so excited about the road trip. I'm now packing actually.

The sun light conquers my room through my window, I know you're wondering how there is a sun now, and I know you think that tomorrow is the road trip but, HA, surprise, it's today.

It's 6 am now and yesterday I totally forgot about packing.

Probably you're asking how the hell did I forget something that important?

Okay. I was over thinking. Yeah

I was over thinking about everything, how am I gonna be friends with Dojy? How am I gonna deal with Daniel? Why does Ethan hate Dojy? Will I move towns? Will Daniel tell his friends that I'm here? Will they follow me? Is it possible that my nightmare that I forgot about comes to be real again?

-I think you went soo far with this

-yeah me too

Okay

But seriously what am I gonna do?

-SHUT UP

-YEAH, JUST PACK

Okay

I felt my phone vibrate on the table next to my bed and picked it to see Ethan sent me a message

Ethan: I'm on my way, don't make me late. Oh, pack a swimming suit ;)

Me: no, forget about it, I'm not swimming.

Ethan: Okay, practically, YOU will not swim, but I will drag your ass to the water

Me: Ethan please, I can't swim

Ethan: I'll teach you, just pack the damn bikini and don't text back, I don't wanna die because of texting while I drive

I rolled my eyes at that but smiled.

-Wait, did he just say teach you?

-OOOOOOO,so exciting

-Hell no, you're friends,okay, but this can't happen, this will break so much rules.

Shut up.

Oh, I love my self.

Note the sarcasm.

I finished packing and mom didn't forget to buy me some snacks, I wanted to do this myself but yeah, I forgot.

-Demi, there's something you're actually missing..

What?

-you don't have a bikini

Shit.

wait? Why am I sad? It's better that way actually.

I smirked to myself and was actually about to laugh an evil laugh but my phone ringing interrupted me.

Dojy

Since we are friends, I can't not invite him.

-WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

"Hi Dojy?"

"Hey Demi, what are you doing for today?"

Shit. I was hoping he doesn't ask.

"Hmm, i- I'm going on a road trip with the group"

"Ohh, exciting, can we join? Why am I asking? I'll call the group.. You're going to Ethan's beach house right? Okay fine. Bye."

He said and hung up.. Is he crazy??

-oohh, this is gonna be a hell of a trip

Ethan: I'm at your house, come down now