Min Yoongi x Reader

Yoongi's POV
Ugh! Another annoying day of school. Man, I wish I was a rock. I wouldn't have to be bothered waking up at 7 in the morning. I rolled of the bed, landing on my side, groaning in the process. I stood up and made my way towards my closet. "Hmm.... What to wear." I swear I'm not a fashionista. I picked out my black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my White Converse Highs and put them next to my bathroom door. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped myself of my clothes and turned the shower on. Stepping into the tub, I heard whines and scratches coming from the door. I sighed. "Holly! Go back to sleep!" I hollered. I heard a bark and skittering out my room.
Time skip
Authors POV
     As Yoongi made his way to school, a certain female caught his eye. Eyes widened, he gawked at her, looking down at his outfit, then looking at her. Coincidentally, she caught his presence and stared back. Their eyes suddenly meet. The girl, (Y/n) looked down blushing. Yoongi averted his eyes to the boy group coming towards him. "Yoongi!" They screamed. He covered his ears. "Aish! Shut up! You guys are so dang loud!" He yelled. "Ooh! Hyung your salty again." The Maknae facepalmed. I growled. "Calm your ass down!" Namjoon said. "How can I, when your all being so obnoxious and fucking loud!" He yelled. They all said their sorry's and left. Except for Jungkook. "Hyung, I saw you looking at (Y/N), do you... Like her...?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi shook his head. "Ani, she was wearing the same exact thing as I am. I was shocked. Guess we have the same fashion sense." Yoongi shrugged.

(Y/N)'s POV
I can't believe I'm wearing matching clothes with THE Min Yoongi! I'm still surprised he acted that way towards his group. I was watching from afar until my little squad came. "(Y/N)!" Jihyun yelled. "H-hey guys.." I started. "Whoa! What's wrong? You seem down." Jisu said. "Don't worry guys! I'm just a little shaken up because, just a few minutes ago, I realized I was wearing matching clothes with Yoongi." I said. "Wait so- WAIT WHAT?!" They both screamed. "Jinx!" They said. "Whatever! So THE Min Yoongi, master of swag and shit, is wearing the same thing as you?" Jisu asked. "Ye." Jisu and Jihyun switched glances. "I SHIP IT!" Jihyun screamed. I blushed furiously, shaking my hands. "N-no! Jihyun, shut up!" I yelled. "Aww! She's denying it!" Jisu commented. I hit them on the head. "Oww..." "MEANIE!" I burst out laughing, slapping my knee. (Cringing rn) They both gave me a dirty look before bursting out laughing too. I wiped my tear away with my finger. "Ahh, you guys are the best!" I said. "We love you too!" They cried. Waterfalls started to fall out of my eyes. Jisu widened her eyes and Jihyun said, "OMIGOSH! Brb Ima go get 10 boxes of tissues!" "Yo, (Y/N), stop crying! It's making me feel guilty." Jisu said. "I-I can't h-help it! You g-guys are just so nice, I-I don't deserve you two!" I cried. Pretty soon Jisu started sobbing too. "Hey I'm ba- wtf? Never mind! Brb I'm going to get 20 more boxes." Jihyun said as she tosses the tissues at us. Me and Jisu hugged each other as we sobbed. That was, until something tapped me on the shoulder.

Yoongi's POV
     Jungkook was walking with me towards the cafeteria when Jihyun, one of Jungkook's friends bumped into us. "Ayyyyyy, Jungkook! My BOI! Wassup?" She said. "Jihyun! We were just looking for (Y/N), any signs?" He asked. "Ye, she's over at the fountain crying with Jisu. I was just on my way to the nurse for 20 boxes of tissues. Why?" She asked. "Well, I just wanted to hang with her for a while. Yoongi just tagged along." He responded. "Oh. Yoongi, are you wearing the same thing as (Y/N)?!" She shrieked. "I guess." I shrugged. She walked in a circle around me. Pulling me down to check the tag. "Same brand too! Omg! Yoongi, she's shook. JUNGshook!" She laughed at she slapped Jungkook's back. "Ow, jeez do you work out or what? You've gotten stronger!" He yelped. She shrugged. "Runs in the Kim family I guess." They both busted a nut and laughed HARD. I cringed at the noise. "E-er Jungkook, hurry up lets get going." I said. "Where to? Oh never mind, so Jihyun, can you show us the way?" He said. I facepalmed. "Ye sure." She smiled.

Jungkook's POV
Jihyun, Jisu and my plan is going perfect! We shall get them together after school under the cherry tree! Perfect love story! I winked at Jihyun and mouthed, "Second stage!" She nodded and said, "Hey Yoongi, can you go get us some uh pizza? I'll pay back Kay?" "Sure. I mean I guess so?" He responded. After taking his leave, I scooted next to Jihyun and said, "Phase 2!" Holding up my index and middle finger into a peace sign. "Got it! You go to (Y/N) and I go get the cannons ready!" She said. We split up after that. I walked through the front gates until I saw the fountain. An extremely beautiful place with beautiful cherry trees surrounding it. There I found Jisu and (Y/N) bawling their eyes out. Jisu caught sight of me and nodded. I made my move. "(Y/N)! I found you!" I yelled. She looked up in surprise. "Kookie?" She asked. "It's me!" I smiled, opening my arms for a hug. She rushed forward and gave me a bone breaking hug. "Y-you can let g-go now, ow." I yelped. At that moment, Hyung came and dropped the pizza, in shock. He turned around and stormed away. "Phase 3!" I mouthed to Jisu. She ran to Yoongi and hugged him.

Jisu's POV
"Yoongs! What's the big hurry?" I asked. "Jisu? Eh, I was just delivering pizza for the new couple." He sighed. "Well, I heard that Jungkook likes her and was going to confess to her after school, soooo..." I said. He looked deep into his thoughts. I waved my hands infront of his face. "H-huh?" His face turned red. "If I was you I'd confess. You do like her right?" I said. "Y-yea... Do you think she likes him back?" He asked. "I can't say, sorry!" I smiled. He sighed. "Fine, I'll confess today, at the fountain." He said. I had a mental party. "Yes!!!" I screamed. He looked at me. "H-huh? Did I say that out loud? Judging by your face I probably did." I said. He nodded. "Was this a thing you guys put together?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll still confess!" He blushed.

Time skip

(Y/N)'s POV
I sat on the ledge of the fountain waiting for Jungkook. I looked at the time. 8:35. He's late. Did he set me up? He's probably running an errand. I'll just wait a little longer. I whipped my phone out.
(Y/N): Ay Jeon where u at?
J: Srry I'm late. I'm on my way
(Y/N): Well hurry up cause I am a busy woman!
J: I'm here, where u at?
(Y/N): Fountain
J: k

I turned my phone off and sighed. A voice startled me, "(Y/N)? Who are you waiting for?" I looked up. "Yoongs?" I asked. "It's the one and only!" He smiled. "S-so, um, (Y/N), I've liked you since I saw you and I guess you could call it 'love at first sight' but, will you be my sunshine? Will you be mine?" I gasped and started crying. I nodded furiously. That's when he leaned in, wiped my tears away and kissed me.

Ayyyyyyy! So school is like 4 days away, and Tamms is in Seattle rn. So slow updates shall come! I'm Srry btw.

               By:Nicky                         Words written: 1349