The New Girl (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Chloe Spencer is the new girl, and she is out to cause problems for everyone. The troublesome blonde, screeches into Harry Styles life and tries to knock him over. But Harry being the heartthrob and flirt he is doesn't let Chloe get one over on him. These two play the game were friendships are broken, hearts are hurt and betrayal is prominent.

"I will get what I want?"

"Oh really Styles and what's that exactly?"

"..."

Harry craves to have someone he can relate to, someone like Chloe. To get close to her in more than just a physical way. He's intrigued about the motives of her game. The same game he's played since he was 15, the game of hiding from the world.

What does Chloe want???

Is he getting played in her game of lust and want to fill the growing holes? Or will harry be able to heal them and show her and himself what love is, and that it can truly concur all.

A/N: Okay right so I actually adore my idea and I hope you decide to read this fanfic of mine! Its my third attempt at writing a fanfic and I believe that third time lucky! The majority of the story is in the POV of Harry.
I hope you enjoy my story anyway so please comment, vote and share and I'll love you always xxx