Author's Note -- New Book!!!

Hey babes!! I am sooooooooooo excited for the next book!! I am looking forward to having more votes and reads. It has been an amazing 4 months the writing this book. Omg, I can't belief its over already. There is a new book I am making. It is not published just yet, but I will notify you when it is out.

Ok...... TBH time........

This whole book was my creation, but I couldn't have came up with the ideas I have now, if it wasn't for these following people. They have made Shawn Mendes books, and when I read them, I took a few ideas from each couple of books, and made them into my own. I couldn't have made this without the help of...

sinfulmendess
bruhitzznatalie
Anna01xo

Also, there was one reader that really stood out to me. This reader was very supportive, and voted for my chapters, even when I thought nobody would. She is a really good writer, I have seen some of her books. Her name is

Zozo5015

She is very cool, and I think you guys should check her out. Thank you guys so much for reading my book. It means everything in the entire world to me.

Please also be sure to vote for any of my chapters, and comment please if I messed up so I can fix it. I love you guys so much. These few things mean everything to me.

I will come out with the new book soon!!! I will write a preview. Please make sure to follow me for more chapters, or books. LYASM!!!! Thanks so much for everything. See you in the next book!!!!