Chapter Thirtytwo - Fine. You can keep it. Now give me a kiss.

BROS, I JUST MADE SOME FREAKING CHICKEN NUGGETS, AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY, SO GOODBYE

-------------------------------------------

Melony's POV
-------------------------------------------
When I wake up, I get the familiar feeling in my throat, and I rush to the bathroom, hearing Shawn behind me. I get into the bathroom and just let it all out, Shawn holding my hair back. It's going to be like this for 9 months. Good to know its only been 5 days. This is going to be a while. After I wash up, I go back into the room me and Shawn were sharing and get back into bed. I still have 3 hours before I have to get up. Friday, July 18, is today. Today is me and Shawn's one year anniversary.

Sometimes its hard to believe, but at the same time, it's magical. Sometimes, I can never get over how much of an effect he has on me. Sometimes, I can never get over how much he loves me, and how much he looks out for me. It makes me feel safe, just being within 3 feet of his presence. He does a lot of things for me, and I can never get over how much I love him.

I have had boyfriends before, but they have always walked on my heart, and never took the time to come back and fix what they messed up. I never lost my virginity until I and Shawn were ready. Being with Shawn really puts me in heaven. There should be no reason to fake it. I decide to close my eyes and get some sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up shaking heavily. I sit up quickly and take in what is around me. I see Shawn looking at me worriedly, and I see a dark room. I feel the soft sheets and the warm blanket from the bed. I feel Shawn stroking his fingers through my hair, and it soothes me. I lay back down and just start letting the few tears I have to fall. Shawn holds me tight against his body, and warmth shoots through me. I dig my head into his neck and just let my few tears fall.

Shawn holds me, shushing me softly, letting me know everything is okay. The few tears I have let out are on Shawn's neck, and I feel so sorry. It is 6:23 am and our alarm was about to go off in a couple minutes. We decided to get up early, and head to school. After I put on my makeup, and a pair of black skinny jeans ripped at the knee, I stood in the middle of the room, in just my bra. Shawn looks at me and I pose for him. Unexpectedly, he takes a picture on his phone of me in my jeans without a shirt.

"SHAWN!" I half yelled, and he starts laughing. I run to reach for his phone, but he holds it up and I can't reach it. "Shawn! Give that to me!" I say and he continues to laugh.

"But you looked so cute. I just had to save this." He said, throwing his phone on his bed, and pulling me into him. His kisses my temple, and hugs me. "I'm sorry. Can I at least keep it?" He adds, smiling at me.

"Fine. You can keep it. Now give me a kiss. I have got to finish getting ready." I say, and he does so. He pecks my lips for a long moment, then pulls away. I leave his arms to finish getting ready. I put on one of my flowing crop tops.

When I finish, Shawn is wearing a pair of navy blue jeans, and a white dress shirt, with his cuffs rolled up. I look down and see his guitar tattoo that I always see when he gets ready. It's adorable. He leaves his cuffs rolled, and he put on a pair of dress shoes. He styles his hair up in the quiff he always has. I walk up to him and smile.

"Why do you have to look so damn hot all the time?" He asks me, and I laugh.

"Because I am. And you always look more damn hot than me. You put me in a trance." I say smiling.

He caresses my face and kisses my lips. His lips were so soft, yet so sweet against mine. And they were perfect. He pulls away and smiles. I escape from his grasp and put my galaxy vans on, and open the bedroom door. He follows me out, and we walk to the jeep. He hurries in front of me to open my door. I thank him, and he gets in on his side. He starts the ignition, and we head out.