Chapter ten - I am going to go get changed in the bathroom.

Shawn's POV
-----------
When we get done with dinner, we get back into the car and start to head home.

"I had a fun time with you tonight Melony," I say to her and she laughs. Her laugh is cute.

"Me too, Shawn. The whole time we were texting in the bathroom, it made me feel like a clingy type of girlfriend." She said and although I knew she wasn't, and that she was the best girlfriend I could ask for, I still laughed because it was kind of funny.

"Well, I hope you know that you are an amazing girl and I love you for who you are. Even if you are a clingy girlfriend." I say, and a wide smile spreads across her face.

"I love you so much, Shawn." She says and I chuckle softly

"I love you to Ms. Adams," I tell her back and she smiles.

I love a woman like her. She is kind, beautiful, sweet, and very generous. Sometimes she can get serious, but other than that, she is anything I could ask for. With that, we head back to the house.

When we walk in, I place my coat on the coat rack near the front door, and I take off Melony's for her. She goes upstairs to change, and I follow. When we get in there, we begin to take our clothes off. She stands in her lingerie, and I am in my boxers.

"I am going to go get changed in the bathroom." She says, and my smile fades.

"Wait, wait. Come here." I say, and she comes towards me, and I slip my hands around her bottom waist, and she places her hands on my neck.

"Yes handsome?" She says and I smile. I bring her into a hug, pressing my bulge a little in between her thighs. She smiles and I smile back.

"I love you," I say to her, as she brings her head up. I place soft kisses on her lips and she kisses back.

Soon we fall in deep sync with each other, and I throw her onto the bed. I climb on top of her, and we start kissing passionately. I make my way to her neck and find her sweet spot. I gently suck on it, and she moans.

"I love you to Shawn." She says in between kisses. We kiss harder, And I grind my hardness against her thighs. She moans and I can tell she is getting the love she wants.

"Can I?" I ask and she slightly nods. But her eyes are closed, waiting for me to continue.

"Yes, please, Shawn." She says and I come close to her place just a few more kisses on her lips.

"What do you want?" I ask with a confused face.

"You, Shawn. I want you." She says and I smile. I have never seen her like this, but I like it. Once she says that I come back into her to kiss her and she has her legs wrapped around my lower waist, and her hands around my neck.

"Then you can have me. Close your eyes, dear." I tell her and she does so. I kiss her passionately and I can feel her hand move down my stomach, tracing my abs, then to... As soon as I feel her there, I groan at how good it seems to feel.

I press my lips hard against her soft ones, and bring my body closer to hers. She falls in sync and we continue our night the way we want it.

"Shawn. Please. I need you" She says, and I give her what she wants.

I kiss her neck then move to her collar bone, and all the way down her stomach, and she seems to enjoy this.
-----------------------------------
See you in the next chapter my little dandelions XOXO
~Em