Chapter one - Hello? Melony, are you there?

This book and series has been SERIOUSLY edited.
**********************
The summer break was finally over, and school was starting up again. I was a senior in high school now, at West County High School (WCHS) and my friend, Emily, apparently had something to say to me.

"MELONY!" She screamed running with excitement, almost about to pounce on me, "Do you think he's gonna be really cute?" she asks me as I furrow my eyebrow in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" with an even more scrunched face at what she had asked me.

"The new teacher for Old English! Duh!" she tells me, making me feel stupid as if I was supposed to know we had a new teacher

"I thought miss Davis was our teacher?" I ask making myself feel even more stupid than I sounded.

"No. She was telling us last year about how she had some serious, weird fucking problems she had to work out. I think it was about her family or something stupid. It makes sense though, being that she also knew how no one fucking liked her." She replies as I stare at her, not knowing AT ALL what she's talking about

I start thinking about what out new teacher will be like as I stare endlessly out into 'space'. I start thinking about his looks just when Emily waves her hand in my face trying to receive my attention.

"Hello... Earth to Melony!" She says to me as it snaps me back into reality. "Come on, I really want to meet him already." She tells me pulling me towards the school just as the bell rang.

As we walk into the classroom, we notice that miss Davis was tearing up at the sight of leaving the new teacher to all her students.

I try to talk to Emily, who is weirdly staring at miss Davis, without getting caught, but as soon as I turn my head, I slightly jump at the sound of miss Davis yelling at me

"Melony Adams! Stand Up!" She yells at me as all the students turn their heads around, placing their eyes on me.

"Shit," I mumble under my breath as I suddenly get a feeling of butterflies and nervousness in the pit of my stomach. I slowly stand up with my hands in my front. I roll my eyes as she opens her mouth to speak again, to show her that I don't care about what she has to say.

"THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED MAM!" she yells as I make my face look like I didn't do anything

"I didn't even do ANYTHING!" I lie to her like some normal teenager would

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO!" she yells at me giving me a 'you-know-what-you-did' kinda look

"I was jus-" I started to say before she went on to interrupt me

"THAT is enough Melony, I don't want to hear it from you anymore. NOW SIT." She says as she starts to smile at herself like she had just won an award for "best teacher to argue with a student" kinda thing.

I slowly take my seat with all eyes on me and start to blush at the feeling of embarrassment. I start to stare at the door once more, with my hands in my lap, nervous as hell, waiting for the new teacher to make his way through the door. As I sit there, nervously, biting my lip, watching the door, I hear miss Davis introduce to new guy teacher.

"... And so now class, I will be leaving, making Mr. Mendes in charge. Please be respectful to him as you could have done to me." She explains as she gestures her hands toward the door when a man starts to walk in.

As he walks in, I can't help but see that he must have come from heaven like the angel he appears to be. I gaze at him noticing that he is wearing black skinny jeans with a white plain T-shirt that you can clearly see his six-pack and mussels through. He has his hair styled upward in such a fantasy like way, along with wearing navy blue/black converse. I continue to gaze at him as he walks in headed to the front desk, sitting down to take the role of my class.

"Andy Goffman?" He asks looking around the room for this person

We hear from the back of the room, a small voice that simply says, "Here."

He continues to take the roll down the list as I sit there gazing at him, with a small smile on my face. He eventually comes around to my name, and because I am staring at him, I am not able to hear him when he calls my name the first time.

"Melony Adams?" he calls out, but I continue dazing.

Emily, who is sitting next to me, whispers, "Hello? Melony, are you there?" When she says that it takes me back to reality as I hear Mr. Mendes the second time.

"Melony Adams?" he says, looking around the room for me.

"Here!" I say, shooting my hand up in the air. He sees me raise my hand and writes down my attendance as he gives me a small smirk from the front of the room. I slowly put my hands back into my lap, as I turn bright red from all the attention I had just received.
—————————————————
Until next time my little dandelions XOXO
~Em