Chapter eleven - I laugh a little when he gets to my waistline.

Melony's POV
------------------------
He kisses his way down my neck, to my collarbone, and down my stomach. I laugh a little when he gets to my waistline. He smiles and places his thumb on my clit. He rubs gently and I jitter a little.

"Hold still, baby girl." He says and I want to scream his name but nothing comes out.

He holds on to my right thigh and continues to gently rub my clit. I collapse and scream as he chuckles slightly. When he looks deep into my eyes, he smiles mischievously.

"Be a good girl. Come for me." He says and I can do nothing but moan his name.

He slips a finger into me, and I slightly move. He pulses it through me, and I can feel a fire burning in my stomach. He cures the pain with his tongue as he gently continues to pulse his finger in me. He comes out and replaces it with two fingers and I moan at the immense pleasure. I feel my stomach knot, and a few seconds after, I finish, moaning.

He climbs on top of me and positions his hips with mine. I can feel his hardness against me and he makes me yearn for more. He brings his lips to mine and he falls in sync with me. He presses his lips harsh against mine, and I moan.

"Mendes. Fuck me." I say in a gruff and demanding voice and he smiles. He positions himself against me one more time, and finally slips into me. The pain feels instant, and it lingers through me. It sets a fire in my stomach, and I can't escape it. He pulses through me and he groans softly.

"Harder," I say, and he does what I say. He pulses harder and it puts me in pleasure.

"Faster," I say and he pulses hard and fast.

I moan and hold on to his back. I dig my nails into his back and he groans as he continues to go.

"Fuck!" I scream, not even realizing what I had just said. He groans, and he brings his head closer to mine.

"Daddy!" I say and he groans, and I dig my nails into his back.

"Say it again. Say it." He says and I obey.

"Daddy!" I repeat, and he groans again.

He pulses harder and faster and I start to come undone a second time. He continues to pulse inside me, and he groans loudly. He tilts his head backward, and we both release. He stops pulsing and stays with me for a good five seconds, and I don't know what to do. I feel the burning in my stomach get hotter and hotter by the second. He pulls out and disposes of the condom in the trashcan next to my bed. He plops next to me and I can feel him radiate his heat from his body.

He wraps his arm around me, and I lay my head on his chest. He smiles up at the ceiling then looks down at me. I look at him with a warming smile and feel his hazel eyes warm me.

"I love you, Ms. Adams." He says and I smile.

"I love you too Shawn," I say and we do nothing but lie there.
-------------------------------------
See you in the next chapter my little dandelions XOXO
~Em