Chapter nineteen - And I don't know what's going on.

When I wake up, I see Shawn quietly snoring. I softly run my fingers through his soft hair, and he shuffles over a little. I smile at how cute he looks when he is sleeping. He continues to silently sleep, as I slowly crawl out of the tent. I see Emily sitting outside, and I run up to her. She doesn't look like she is feeling well.

"Emily! Are you ok?" I ask and she shakes her head. She holds a hand over her stomach, and I start to think that she might not make it.

"Uh, I--" She starts to say before she gets up and runs to the restroom in the camping centre.

When I hurry and follow her, she walks into the bathroom and leans over the toilet. She starts to violently vomit, and I feel so sorry for her. When she stops, she wipes off her mouth and looks miserable. She walks over to me and hugs me. I try not to gag at how bad she smells, being that she just vomited. I hug her back and be the good friend I know she needs right now.

She places a hand on my shoulder and I grab a hold of it. I hold onto her lower back and help walk her down to the tents. I see Shawn climb out of the tent and he sees us. He runs over and helps. When he takes Emily from me, I walk back down to the tent, still in my pajamas. Emily and Shawn sit down and she starts crying. I wonder what she is crying about. I get my other clothes back on and walk out into the open air. I see Emily sleeping on Shawn's chest, and I feel a wave of jealousy wash over me.

I eye Shawn, but he doesn't look back at me. I groan under my breath and walk away. I tell Shawn that I am going to run out and get some food, and he waves. Still not saying anything. I take the jeep back to town, and cry while driving. What could possibly be happening? What have I done?

------------------------------
4 days later.......
------------------------------

The camping trip ends tomorrow, and Shawn still hasn't talked to me. The only time he has is when we go to sleep. I am starting to think he is developing a feeling for Emily. When we eat breakfast, I start to feel sad. I want to cry while eating my eggs and toast, but I know it won't get me really far. When we get some of our things packed up to leave early in the morning tomorrow.

When we get some of our clothes packed, I grab onto Shawn's shoulder to stop him, feeling major butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey. What has been going on? You haven't been talking to me, and I don't know what's going on." I ask and his face turns into anger and sadness.

"Uh, I don't know. I just..." He says, and I feel a wave of some type of wickedness wash over me, and I can't seem to say anything.

I walk away, pissed off more than I already was, and can't seem to see straight. I walk angrily over the tent and I climb in. I start crying, and I can't seem to stop. I cry hard enough to make my head throb, and it hurts. I hear someone come in the tent, and it was Shawn. He sees me crying and I try to wipe them as fast as I can. But my mascara seems to be running, and my eyes are red.

Shawn walks over to me and sits with me. He cradles me with both hands. He looks at me, and all I can do is cry. He holds me tight, and I can't function. I try to get up, but I can't seem to move. His touch warms me, and I feel cared for, but Shawn hasn't talked to me since 3 days ago. Today was the fourth day, and tomorrow we would be leaving. Shawn looks at me and tries to kiss me, but I turn my head fast enough for him to kiss my cheek.

His face turns into a frown, and I have no regards. If he doesn't want to talk to me, then I don't want to talk to him. He let's go of me, and, as stubborn as I am, I stay there, not moving. I cross my arms and stick out my bottom lip. He looks at me, then turns away to walk back out. When I finally decide to get out, I see Emily and Shawn sitting on the bench next to the camp centre. They start talking, and I feel extreme jealousy.