Chapter Twentyfive - I'm just kidding. You're staying in my room.

Sorry, guys. Forgot to proof read this
---------=========-------------=========-----------
My thoughts were all over the place. Of course, I would move to Paris with him, but was I really ready to do anything like this with him? Was I really ready to start a whole new life besides my own? I have no idea what to tell him. I want to say yes, but I don't want to leave my old life behind, where my friends went out with me, and I loved being in bed all day. It was currently 5:45 at night, and we are still driving. We are roaming the streets, and Shawn is ok with it.

We stay still as I try to think of what I want. He was my pride and joy. And now in just a short 9 months, I would be a mother. A mother of a child that would probably look just like Shawn because I'm ugly. It would have Shawn's voice, along with mine. It would have a funny personality that Shawn has, and everything would be great. Moving to Paris would be hard. I and him would have to learn a new language, and we would have to adapt to the city. I have no idea what the people are like there. I just don't know if this is what I want yet.

In the process of thinking, I remember that I am almost 18 and legal to drink alcohol. My birthday is in three and a half weeks, And I would be 18. I'm a grown adult, and I should be treated like one. I should get to make my own decisions especially since I got myself pregnant, with the man I love. I can be myself around him, and I can count on it. I can count on the fact that he will help me with anything that I need. I heart says to say yes, but mind says that I haven't thought through this. I want to follow my heart, but my mind seems to always take over.

I finally decided that I don't have to wait any longer. We stop at a QT gas station, and we get out. We have been driving endlessly, and I think I'm ready to tell him my decision. I also have to know that when Emily needs me, that I have to go with her. I also have to tell her that I'm pregnant too. And that it belongs to Shawn. As Shawn stands by the gas pump and waits as the tank fills up. I try to be as quiet as I can, and I sneak up behind him. when I get right behind him, I tickle his sides.

"BOO!" I yell and he jumps. He quickly turns around and picks me up. He shakes my body, and I laugh. When he sets me down, he is consumed by laughter as well.

"You scared me." He said, and I laughed again.

"Yeah. I know." I say back, and he chuckles.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me and I smile.

"I'm doing okay. I have made my decision." I say, and his face turns serious.

"And?" He asks and I chuckle slightly.

"I would absolutely love to go to Paris with you, but we just found out I am pregnant, and I don't think that I am absolutely ready to take a big turn like that. I don't want you to get mad..." I say trying not hurt him. I smile a cheesy smile, with hopes to make him smile.

"I'm not mad. I'm glad you told me the truth. And I agree, I think that moving to Paris is a big step, so I think that we should wait. Until we settle, at least." He says, and my face turns into a smile.

He smiles brightly and pulls me into a hug. He holds me tight, and I take in his strong cologne and it overwhelms my nose. He looks at me and kisses my lips a few times. When he pulls away, I smile at him.

"I love you Melony Elizabeth Ann Adams." He says, and I smile when he says my whole name.

"I love you too Shawn Peter Raul Mendes," I say and he smiles.

He takes me into his arms once again, and I can never get tired of is touch. When the gas pump clicks, Shawn lets me go and takes the pump out of the tank. He hooks it back up to the machine and closes the tank. When he gets back into the jeep, he looks at me. He flashes a smirk at me. He places a hand on my thigh as he starts the jeep. When he pulls out of the station, we drive down the road and back to his house. It takes about an hour to get back, so we jam out to music while it plays. We turn up the music loud enough for the people driving next to us to look at us weird. They watch us as Shawn taps on the steering wheel, and I headbang to the beat.