"Oh, you mean you want to cook for me regularly?"

"Uh... no...I..."

Think before you speak, idiot!

Taehyung giggled and nuzzled his neck,"you need to stop being so cute."

"Yeah, whatever..."Jungkook pushed Taehyung away,"they are going to get cold, so sit down."

"I don't think giving me orders like that, is a smart thing for you to do..."

"Do you want to eat or not, hyung?"

Taehyung raised one eyebrow,"remember, this my kitchen..."

Jungkook ignored him and plated the warm pancakes for him, with a knob of butter and syrup. "Remember, you can't cook," he put the plate down on the table and pinned Taehyung with his stare.

"Okay, okay...you seem grumpy, Jungkookie," he finally obeyed and sat down.

If only you knew why I'm grumpy... Falling asleep was so difficult... and you are the reason why! Why would you tease me like that?!

"It's because I'm hungry too,"he put few pancakes on his plate and also sat down at the table.

Taehyung took a first bite, chewed for a while and said nothing.

"Are they... are they bad?" Jungkook asked worried. "I don't make pancakes often, so I don't know if..."

"It's a mystery to me... How did you manage to make something so delicious out of empty fridge? You must have superpowers, Junkookie," he took another bite.

Jungkook smiled satisfied,"did you sleep well, hyung?"

"With you by my side...never better."

"That's good."

"And you? I hope I wasn't snoring or anything."

"You weren't, don't worry."

"So did you sleep well?"

Not at all... How was I supposed to?!

"Yeah," he took Taehyung's already empty plate, put more pancakes on and generously poured syrup on top.

"What should we do today? It's Friday, so we should do something fun,"Taehyung asked taking the plate.

"It's sunny, maybe we should go outside for a while."

"Han River?"

"Sounds good."

"Are you still grumpy?"

"No."

"Yes you are, what's going on?"

So many things are going on...How can he be so careless? Like this is the most normal thing to do? Like this morning is just like any other morning?! Like I just didn't share a bed with him last night?!

"Hyung, when... when my parents return, this... this cannot continue..."

"What do you mean by 'this'?"

"Well, this...exactly this...Me cooking for you, having breakfast together, sl...sleeping together...It will stop."

"Do you not want it to stop?"