Nagasi mostly takes after Koito's personality

Nagasi mostly takes after Koito's personality. He usually wears glasses when he's at home and he's quite shy. He loves listening to music and he likes to read with Fukumi. He doesn't have many friends and usually hang out with his siblings rather than go out with friends. He's closest with the twins and triplets. He plays the piano, violin, and saxophone. His favorite places to go are the library and the school's music room. He's a different person when he's angry. He can scar people's lives if they get him angry enough.

Takako and Tomoka are considered the closest to each other. They spend most of their time together and are best friends ever since they were just toddlers. They spend most of their time volunteering at shelters and other places. But despite being twins, they can be different at times.

Takako is considered the evil twin out of the both of them. She's the twin that pulls all the pranks and gets detention. She gets along with the triplets just fine unlike Tomoka. Takako is less feminine than her twin and plays for the school's soccer team with Fujio. When she's not with Tomoka or her other siblings, she's with her friends or girlfriend.

Tomoka, on the other hand, is the good twin. She gets straight As and never got in trouble. She never got along with the triplets and found them shameless. She never understood why Takako would hang out with them. She's president of the student council and plays for the tennis team. She gets teased playfully a lot by Takako for liking some boy in her class. Of course, when ever I ask about this boy, she would quickly deny it. But luckily Takako isn't good at keeping her mouth shut and if you're able to bribe her with food, video games, or money, she'll tell you anything. Tomoka is considered close to the teachers and staff of the school, so anything she says they'll believe. 

Yukiko is the youngest out of the four children Koito and I had. She almost never talks to anyone except for me and rarely her siblings. She would speak in a very soft and quiet voice. Yukiko is one of the shortest in our family. Despite being 15, she's very fragile when it comes to emotions and depends on others. She's insecure about herself and often falls into depression quite easily. She would not make eye contact with anyone and would curl up by herself when the other kids are talking and playing around. She wears a scarf around her neck to keep her calm. We found out that she always wear the scarf that Makoto and I bought for her ever since she was just a baby so she would feel safer. Usually, when she gets really nervous, scared, or sad, her wolf ears would flatten and she would try to make herself smaller so she wouldn't interfere with people. She likes to cuddle with people she can trust and to get your attention, she would gently tug on your sleeve and point to whatever she needed. It's usually hard to find out what she's pointing at since the sleeves of her clothes are much longer than her arms so it would cover her hands. She doesn't it like it when people talk about her different eye colors because she feels that people find her ugly for how she looks. It breaks my heart knowing that but everyone does their best to comfort her and take good care of her.

I remember what time, there was a boy at school who laughed at Yukiko for how she looked and acted. Yukiko wouldn't leave her room for days and refused to go to school. She even asked if she could drop out and be home-schooled. It wasn't long till her siblings found out since they all went to the same high school. They were furious and all of them taught the boy a lesson. Let's just say the boy ended up with a few broken bones from the triplets and Takako. The boy ended up mentally scarred from Nagasi and Kumi. He ended up being suspended from school after Tamako had filed up a report on him.