Chapter 37

~Kyouko's POV~

It's been a week ever since we got married and I wanted to take them on our honeymoon. It's been slightly delayed since our flight was canceled. 

"Remember. Call me if there's anything that you need okay?" Makoto told me. We were at the airport now and the girls were chatting away while I was with Makoto. "Makoto, it's going to be fine. It's only for a few days." I chuckled. "Still, you have my number right?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Makoto, calm down. I'll be fine."

I gave Makoto and Ruru one last goodbye before boarding the plane with the girls. We were heading to a famous city in Japan which was pretty far from home. I found a place that we could stay which was near cool attractions, malls, spas, restaurants, and arcades. 

Once we arrived, we went to the place we were staying to drop off our things. There were a sauna and a spa along with a nice quiet place for meditation. After that, Mai dragged all of us to the mall to buy new clothes. After that Koito dragged us to the arcade to play with her. We ended up with several giant plushies and a new pair of earplugs for me. When it grew late, Reina took us to an all-you-can-eat buffet and she nearly ate everything there.

We eventually headed back to the place we were staying exhausted. I flopped onto the bed and groaned. "I'm so sore.... I had to carry all your stuff!" I complained. Mai giggled and kissed my forehead. "Sorry about that," She apologized. 

The girls headed to the sauna while I stayed behind to take a shower and watch TV. I was watching a horror movie while eating some ice cream. The girls weren't back yet so I decided to relax a bit. The room had one large king size bed and some extra futons so I plan to sleep on the futon when they come back.

When I was about to start another movie, the door swings open to show the three girls. "Welcome back!" I said and threw away my trash. They smiled and walked in. "You guys must be tired. I'll get the futon and go to sleep." I told them and turned off the TV. I was about to grab the futon until I was shoved onto the bed.

"What the-" I was cut off when Mai straddles my waist and the other two got on the bed. I gulped and looked at them. "Gi-Girls?" I stuttered. Reina gives me a small smile before kissing me lustfully. Mai began to kiss one side of my neck as Koito rubbed my wolf ears. I moaned slightly into the kiss and held Reina's head closer with one hand while my other hand held onto Mai's waist.

Koito and Reina pulled me up so I was sitting now and took off my shirt. I blush as they stared at me hungrily. Mai began to take off my remaining clothes while Reina rubbed my tail as Koito kissed me passionately.

Reina and Koito began to suck my nipples as Mai rubbed down from my abs to my thighs. I groaned softly in pleasure as their movements became rougher. I growled softly when Mai kissed my neck. She smirks against my skin and nibbled on my ear. I growled and pushed all of them off of me then hovers over them.

"Hey I'm supposed to be top!" I complained. They giggled a bit and sat up a bit. I grinned and leaned to kiss Mai. I pulled her into a heated kiss as the other two began to take off their clothes. She whimpers and tries to deepen the kiss but I was pulled away and kissed by Koito. She slides her tongue into my mouth and both our tongues were wrapped around each other.

Reina whimpers and pulls me away from Koito then kisses me. I groaned slightly and continued to kiss her as she moved closer to straddle me. I looked to see the three of them were naked now, causing my cheeks to flush.

"Kyouko~" Mai purred seductively and pulled me close to her chest. I blushed more and reached for her breasts and gave them a squeeze. She lets out a moan and rubbed my wolf ears. I sucked on her nipple while squeezing her other one. I switched nipples and gave the other one the same treatment then buried my face between her boobs while wagging my tail. 

"Hey! Stop hogging her!" Reina said and pulled me away from her chest. I blushed slightly more and did the same thing to her breasts as well causing her to whimper and squirm in pleasure. I turned over to Koito and gave her the same treatment on her breasts. She would whimper quietly and occasionally moan.

I was pushed back down onto the bed by them and my shoulders were pinned down. I watched as Reina's womanhood hover over my face as Mai lifted one of my legs up onto her shoulder. I gulped then moaned as I felt both our womanhoods brush and grind against each other. Reina lowered herself onto my face and moans softly as I licked up the wetness from her womanhood. I gently nibbled on her clit causing her to whimper and grind on my face as Mai's hip movements grew faster. I felt Koito grab my wrist and began to grind on the palm of my hand. 

I moaned, creating vibrations to pleasure Reina, making her squirm. I bucked my hips slightly as Mai's hips began to slow down. I slid two fingers into Koito causing her to moan and grip my arm tightly. She bounces up and down slightly on my fingers as Reina began to grind faster. I slide my tongue into her and sucked on her pussy while bucking my hips.

My body felt as if it was going to explode from the heat coming from my body. I groaned as Mai grinds our womanhoods harder together. "Ky-Kyouko..." Koito whimpered and bounced faster for more friction. I slide another finger into her to satisfy her and making her arch her back slightly. 

I growled and used my free hand to grip onto Reina's thigh, trying to keep her still. I slid my tongue deeper into her causing her to gasp in pleasure and grip my hair tightly. "Fu-Fuck.." She whimpered and bucked her hips roughly. I rose my hips slightly and began to grind back roughly against Mai's womanhood since she was getting tired out. 

She moans loudly and gripped the blankets tightly as her whimpers and moans grew louder. I thrust my fingers quickly and roughly in and out of Koito as my thumb rubbed against her clit. She dug her fingernails into my arm as she moved faster. I groaned and ignored the pain as her fingernails dug into my skin.

"Ky-Kyouko, I'm gonna-" Reina gasps in pleasure, cutting off her sentence. She moans loudly as she tugged on my hair. She climaxes into my mouth while whimpering loudly and squirming. As she began to calm down, her grip on my hair loosened a bit as she panted heavily. 

I used the arm that was holding her thigh down to lay her aside to rest then looked at the other two. They were close to their climaxes as well and whimpered. I panted and pressed harder against Mai's womanhood. 

I felt the knot in my stomach form as I came close to my climax as well. I grind roughly against her until the both of us moaned loudly and climaxed on each other. I panted heavily as I felt her pull away and lay down next to Reina. I sat up a bit then laid Koito down, who was still trying to reach her climax. I hovered over her and thrust my fingers into her quickly. She screams in pleasure as her hands grip onto my shoulders. Her nails dug into my shoulder as she climaxed all over my fingers.

She panted heavily and her arms slumped down to her side. We all panted heavily while laying down next to each other, staring at the ceiling. Once we caught our breaths, we looked at each other with our cheeks slightly pink. 

"Wh-What was that for?" I asked. "Well I mean it is our honeymoon so I didn't see why we couldn't have some fun," Mai said with a grin. I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. "You could have told me at first," I said. "I know but it wouldn't be as fun to see your reaction." Mai cooed. Reina giggled and pinched one of my cheeks. Koito smiled and did the same with my other cheek.

I swatted their hands away and huffed my cheeks stubbornly. "Still!" I complained. "Well, we still have the rest of the night to make it up to you," Mai suggested and scooted closer. My ears perk up as I gulped. I looked at the three of them as lust were in their eyes again.

Control the beast Kyouko. Control the beast. Control the beast. I kept repeating this in my head as they tried to seduce me. 

"Aww, well that didn't work. Plan B then." Mai said. She nodded to the others and they went to the bathroom. I sighed in relief and buried my face in the palm of my hands. These girls are something else.

"Kyouko~" I heard someone call my name. I looked up to see the three girls in lingeries. I felt my cheeks heat up as my nose began to bleed. They giggled and sat back on the bed while tracing the fingers along my abs, collarbone, arm, and thighs.

I couldn't take it anymore and quickly started another round. Let's just say Beast Mode was activated for the rest of the night. And none of us got any sleep.