Chapter 11

~No One's POV~

Ever since that day Koito and Kyouko haven't been talking much. Whenever they get near each other, they would blush. Mai and Reina were confused about this. They were never like this. The thought of Koito and Kyouko liking each other made the other girls jealous. But they didn't know what they were feelings. And Haruhiko was just oblivious as always and didn't even notice.

Kyouko was walking down the hall alone. She's been walking alone ever since that day. She really missed Koito's company. Even though the girl didn't talk a lot, having her around made her happy. Kyouko sighed and continued walking. She even tried to replace Koito with some of her other classmates but it never worked out. They were always nervous, flustered, asked too many questions, too clingy, or always staring at her. Kyouko would walk with Mai or Reina but Mai was a class above her and Reina's class is far away from hers. She doesn't walk with her brother because Haruhiko is always late to school. 

Kyouko hasn't moved back in with Haruhiko yet because she still wants to prove to him that he can trust her again. While walking down the hall Kyouko saw a flash of Reina's hair go into the nurse's office. Why is she going to the nurse's office? Concerned about Reina, Kyouko followed her in. Kyouko peeked into the office to see Reina's back was facing her so she couldn't see Reina' face. 

"Reina again?" The nurse asked. "You're going to have to tell someone about this. If you don't, this will keep going." The nurse sighed. "I can't tell anyone. If I do, they'll get hurt as well." Reina whimpered defeated. Her broken voice made Kyouko's heart broke. She sounded so hurt and defeated. Kyouko just wanted to run in there and hug her. "Sit down Reina. I'll patch you up." The nurse said. Reina nodded and turned around. Kyouko pulled back before Reina saw her. 'What did she mean by this? What is she hiding...' Kyouko thought. She shook her head and walked away from the office. She continued to walk down the hall while thinking about what might have happened to Reina.

~Next Day~

Kyouko was walking around school alone since Koito and her were keeping distances from each other, Mai and Haruhiko had to go to Arisu for something. And she hasn't seen Reina ever since yesterday. 'Where the hell is she? I'm getting really worried. She's never late and she never wonders off without any of us.' Kyouko thought. These thought kept running through her head as she walked down the halls. She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a couple of people laughing out loud from down the hall. Kyouko hid behind a wall and peeked over her shoulder to see what was happening. 

She saw a group of boys gathering around something and were laughing at it. "Awww look at her cry!" The tall one laughed. Another guy kicked what ever they were gathering around, making it yelp in pain. "Whatca gonna do about it? Cry then run to the little nurse's office?" A one with glasses said. "Pl-Please stop.." A weak and broken voice said. 

Kyouko's heart stopped once she heard the voice. The broken, weak voice that belonged to no one other than Reina. Kyouko peeked out a bit more and looked over a boys' shoulders to see the top of Reina's head. Kyouko clutched her fists and grit her teeth in anger. 'How dare they hurt Reina!' She thought angrily.

Kyouko came out of her hiding stop and walked her way over there. She tapped the tall one's shoulder making him turn around. "What?! Oh it's you. What does an animal like you want?" He said cockily. Kyouko was slightly pissed about what he called her but she was even more angry that they hurt Reina. Before the guy could say anything else, Kyouko punched him in the face causing him to tumble back and fall.

His friends looked at her shocked and scared. Kyouko's silver eyes began to flicker a bright blue as she cracked her knuckles. She grabbed the guy with glasses by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against a nearby locker. "Pick on someone your own size you shithead," She said in a deep and scary voice before throwing the guy across the hall.