"Lemme flick you up." I took out my phone to take pictures of my baby. "Now, hold yo chains up."

She did as told while she flexed with her grill. I posted hella pictures of her, instantly getting heart eye comments from all my post notification followers.

"Come on, lets go see who's at the door." I grabbed Gianna's hand once I heard the door ring. We greeted her little friend who came for the party, before letting her in.

Not even 2 minutes later, the door bell was ringing again. I opened it once I saw that it was Jas and my aunt.

"Move." I mushed Jasmine's head to hug my aunty.

"Okay, fuck you too." She pushed past me.

"You not too grown to get ya ass whooped, cussing in front of me and shit, the fuck." She shook her head and I laughed.

She covered her mouth once she noticed Gianna's friend and her mother. "Oh, hello." She changed into whole different tone while she introduced herself.

"Hi aunty!" Gianna ran up to my aunt in full speed.

"My baby!" They hugged on each other.

"Happy birthday, pretty. Did you get your present from Jasmine?"

Gigi nodded quickly. "Mhm, thank you."

"No problem, baby."

Gianna went to go play with her friend and soon after chopping it up with Tamia and the ladies, the little girls mother left and some other kids joined the party.

"Okay now, we're going out to the park. I want everyone to stay together as we cross the street, okay?" Tamia was talking all slow, to make sure the kids understood her.

"Okay!" They all agreed as they still played around.

We got all the food, supplies, games and other shit for the party and barbecue, before heading over to the community park across the street.

"I love you, bae." Mamé held onto my hand.

"I love you too, shorty. You good?" She nodded her head and we sat down at a table.

"You alright?" She asked and I nodded, even though I wasn't.

My mother is supposed to stop by today, to see Gianna, but she also wanted to talk to me. I really don't know why we had to do it at Gianna's party, since she barely even knows her. But, I agreed because my aunt said she had something important to tell me.

"Gang!" Tiggz happy ass had a bottle in his hand as him, Keezy, KE and Milli made their way towards us.

"Put that shit down, you see all these kids." I shook my head at him and he shrugged, plopping down on the bench.

"Wassup, sis." Tiggz tried to hugged Mamé but she shooed him off like a fly.

"I'm tryna smoke out hea, can we?" He didn't even wait for my response before pulling out some weed and a wood. I shook my head again.

"Ima go." Mamé spoke, standing up.

"Nah baby, he can leave." I held onto her hand.