Insanity

Alistair's Pov

No matter how much I wanted to stop that moment and land her down and kiss her, I couldn't. She wasn't in her senses and I didn't want to take advantage of her plus I promised her that I won't touch her sexually unless and until she asks for it. I was going to stick to my words, though it was hard to.

As soon as we reached my car, I landed her down. "I liked it better that way", she smiled from ear to ear and looked straight into my eyes. I didn't break the contact as well. "Me too", I replied and gave her an assuring smile. She curled her hands around my neck, came extremely close to me, and bridged the gap between us. Our noses collided with each other. I could feel her breathing.

For a moment, I was diverted by our proximity. I rested my hands on her back, which had no clothing over it. She may have left that blazer on that bench when she was on level one of losing her senses. Now was approximately level three. She pushed me closer to her, making our lips touch. That very moment, I pulled away. She pouted in annoyance, and I grinned looking at her cute angelic face.

"Get in the car Evelyn", I interrupted the silence, intertwined my fingers with hers, and pulled her closer to the car's door. She shrugged and took a step back, so I took a step forward in front of her. In a moment, unexpectedly, she cupped my cheeks with her hands and gave me a small peck on my nose. I couldn't control my emotions, so I ended up smiling uncontrollably. "Get in the car, Evelyn", I tucked away from the hair-lock behind her ear, which rested on her forehead.

She closed her eyes and grinned. I couldn't stop but watch at her alluring face, which shined when she smiled showing off her teeth. I could watch her all day, every day. She licked her lip seductively. I knew exactly what she was up to. I grabbed her by her waist softly and pushed her towards the seat.

When I leaned closer, in her direction, my chin rested on her shoulder. I quickly draped the seatbelt around her and buckled it. She gasped and looked straight. Her nose touched my right cheek. I moved my hand through the seatbelt, on her shoulders, her collarbones. Her skin demanded attention, her lips ordered to be kissed, and her face simply urged to be stared at all day. I gathered all the courage I had and drew away from her. I closed the door and comforted myself on the seat.

The journey was long, and a part of me never wanted it to end....ever. I turned the keys and accelerated the car at a medium speed. She was silent for a while, so I decided to interrupt the silence which concealed the car. "Music....? Tell me about your favorite singer", I questioned whilst taking a right turn. No matter how much I wanted to look at her face, in her eyes, whilst interacting with her, I couldn't.

Safety mattered, and in order to be safe, I had to glue my attention towards the road. "I love Miley Cyrus. I really do, she's such a natural singer, her songs are always played on loop in our common entertainment room", I took a quick glance at her and noticed that her head was directed towards me, she leaned a bit closer as soon as she caught me looking at her. I quickly moved my sight away from her. Her view was distraction and satisfaction as well.

I kept driving and in between took short glances at her, but every time noticed that she was already noticing me. Was she secretly in love with me....? I laughed at the thought because I knew that we could always be more than friends but our relationship would never have a label. There were way too many complications in it.

"Arnold?"

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Arooooooold", she shouted out loud. Damn, she was high, very high.

"Yes, Evelyn?" I questioned again.

"Arnoooooooooold", she screamed on top of her lungs. I halted the car at the corner of the road to crosscheck on her.