Beautiful mornings

Evelyn's Pov

The melodious tone of 'Justin Bieber' hit me in my ears. He has a different kind of magic in his voice. The lyrics of his songs quoted the lines every woman wants to hear. I looked at Arnold with cornered eyes when he drove. His attention was fixed towards the road. He lip-synced the songs though.

I had no idea where we were heading to. I looked through the window's glass and felt peace whilst looking at the moon. Moon was a symbol of love. Maybe because it varied every day, from full moon to new moon, which meant that no matter how much you love someone, their attitude and love will always change. But, in that phrase, one shouldn't give up because the days when there will be no moon will surely be replaced by the days which have a full moon. The moon symbolizes the fact that no matter how much the outward appearances change, the inner beauty remains constant forever.

After he parked the car, I exited it. My mouth hung open when my eyes encountered the view of a lavish luxurious 5-star hotel. "You got to be kidding me", I murmured in my breadth.

"Did you say something?" he questioned as he placed his hand on my back after removing my bag from the trunk of his car. He guided me in. We matched steps as we walked.

"Nothing", I lied. I didn't want to impose any decision of mine upon him, no matter how much I wanted to stop him from spending excessively on me. I wasn't used to it, neither did I want to be used to it. It is quite gentleman-ish of the guys who spend on their women but that doesn't mean that women should rely on them.

He stopped walking further after suspecting a well-coated man. He marched towards him, side-hugged, and greeted him. The man was in his early 30s, I could figure that out from his face. He looked familiar to me. My brain couldn't gather any clue so my thought was irrelevant.

"Thank you ", he took possession of the keys and marched towards the elevator with my bag. I followed him slowly. He pinched level 3 of the building. I stood carefully, in order to avoid any mishap. The clumsiness within you arises when you don't want it to. I propelled my right foot out of the elevator and ended up slipping it because of the marble's flooring.

My world was about to collapse upside down but it didn't. I caught the nearest wall and succeeded in my attempt to protect myself. Arnold came closer like he was about to forward his lending hand for my safety. "You okay?" he sounded worried.

"Yeah I'm okay" I assured him with a smile.

"I'm glad that you are", he inserted the electronic key on the tablet which was attached to the door. He turned the doorknob when he got access to the room. I watched him go inside, I slowly followed him.

The room was beautifully decorated. Silk curtains covered the windows, white embroidered sheets were neatly placed on the king-sized bed. I turned around to have a look at the paintings which were stuck on the wall. They were ethereal. I went closer to it and examined it carefully. If someday I was allowed to learn something, it'll definitely be art.

"Knock Knock", Arnold patted me on my shoulder gently through his knuckles and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I was just-"

"You don't need to say sorry. Not now, not ever", he came closer to me. I stood still, didn't move even an inch.

He made sure that he was one hand distance away from my body. He gave me a small smile and continued "You can freshen yourself if you want to. I'll wait, right here, on the bed", he winked looking at me.

I rushed towards my bag and removed a comfortable dress. I didn't really have an exotic collection of dresses. Every dress of mine had a huge neck, was backless, or extremely short. There was one sole reason we wear such dresses, namely to seduce the person from the opposite sex.