Desperate?

Alistair's POV

"Oh no baby, let me take all your pains. Come here," I said as I pulled her closer to me, our breaths meet. I crossed my arms around her body while I consoled her as she cried. Something felt strange, her body didn't seem delicate but in fact rough, hairy, and tight.

I opened my eyes haphazardly whilst rubbing it, after surveillance, I realized that it was Chace. I shoved him away from me as soon as I got back to my senses. I pushed him with my palms on his chest as he tried to come closer. "Zack, did you just see that?"

"Totally", Zack laughed at me and Chace continued coming closer.

"No baby, don't let me go. Take all my pains", he mimicked me as he marched closer with every backward step of mine. "come, baby, come ", he opened his arms towards me.

I tucked my hair back into spikes and laughed along. "You're so drunk, man", Zack passed me a bottle of lemonade.

"I'm fine now, thanks" I smiled thinking about my dream punched on Chace's stomach for mimicking me.

"Who was the lucky girl eh?" Chace looked curious as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I took a sip of the lemonade "I am not telling you about her, I'm just very attracted I guess", I concluded my statement confessing my attraction to my friends. I never lied to them about anything.

"Attracted? More or less related to the four-letter word ?" Zack arched his brows towards me.

"Love?" I disgorged the lemonade I was drinking. "No way, what the fuck. I did label it as an attraction, nothing more or less than that. I swear, maybe my sexual desires are getting uncontrollable lately", I buttoned up Zack's shirt as I stayed overnight at his place.

I never risked my life by going home at midnight, my father literally flooded umpteen amount of questions every time I showed up late. Precisely, where were you? Why are you so late? Why didn't you show up earlier? Who were you with? Did you take the driver along? He did permit me and restricted me like I was a girl. Even my girlfriends had more independence than me.

My father could possibly attach a location detector over me so that he could track me down, I am glad Mom supported me, she didn't know about my bad habits but she was well aware of my father's extra possessive nature towards his image and mine which were interlocked.

I ran towards the parking slot after taking possession of my bike's keys from Zack's drawer. I geared my bike at full speed after putting on my helmet and raced towards our mansion. I greeted the watchman "Good Morning" and marched in.

Sometimes I hated to be this rich, every servant working at my place would note down my entry and exit and would report it to their master. My father was a living dictator, the only person whom he obeyed was his queen i.e my mother but he didn't listen to my mother every time too.

"Dad's fuming out red", Mom warned me as soon as she eyed me. "My baby, did you even eat?" she ran her hands through my hair. She always considered me her little baby, she spoiled me. I loved her so much. I kissed her wrinkled yet fair skin, precisely on her cheek. She tied her platinum blonde hairs tightly and kept her focus on me as she directed the servant to bring breakfast for me.

"Oh the king is here, Where were you last night. Your Highness", Dad canceled the phone call as soon as he projected me in front of him, he was being sarcastic and I was very well aware of this fact. He was well suited, his hair was really short as he liked it decent. His fair skin showed perfectly in his royal blue suit due to his trimmed beard.

"Dad", I let my brain cells think about an excuse "Good morning, Dad", I switched the topic the other way round, he was the only person who scared me. No, I wasn't scared actually, it was merely my respect from him that curtailed me to back the answer. Lies always worked, my whole life was a lie.