Blackmail for the female

Alistair's Pov

After picking up Christine from Charles's garage, I tried my best to not show myself as a nosy brother. She did answer my questions quite obediently. I didn't want to rush my overprotective behavior on her, but also I found his boyfriend's personality shady. Maybe, it could be my intuition. I just hoped that it was my intuition.

"So....?" I looked at her.

"So?" she repeated my word arching one of her brows.

"Did Dad call?" I questioned again.

"Yeah, he did. I mean, he literally called me after every hour. But, most of the time inquired that did you really dropped me or just set up an act"

I licked my lip, turned on the music, refocused my attention on the road, and replied "That's so very basic of him"

We laughed, lip-synced the songs which played on the radio, and joked around throughout the journey. When we reached our mansion, I let her enter the gates all alone. I trailed off to Chace and Zack's place after assuring myself that they were home.

I kicked the door open roughly and made myself home. "Dude you're paying for the carpenter's expense", Zack commented on my rough entry.

"Take it easy, man", I winked grabbing a bottle of scotch whiskey from their kitchen. Well, this was my house too. I even paid bills sometimes, not once bragged about it though.

After emptying my drink in a glass, I rested my ass on the bed. Zack sided himself a bit, and made space for me, as he laid opening his arms and legs open. "So, Chace, I met up with Chloe today"

"Chloe..!" Zack exclaimed.

"Oh, Chloe, What did she say?" Chace interrogated as he folded his legs on the couch and sat stiffly.

I drank a sip, chuckled, and answered "She was into me. Very much, to be honest, she even tried seducing me. Let me be honest, the situation got scorched up when she drew small circles through her pointer finger on my lap"

"Okay, and?" Zack interrogated, his brows furrowed.

"I ignored her and set up an excuse so that I could leave the place"

"I'm glad you remembered the bro-code. Remember how you got it hard on me?"

"I do", I smiled cunningly remembering the douche-bag I was in the past. Zack slept with my ex-girlfriend 30 days after our breakup. Well, the code included not sleeping with your friend's partners for at least a month. Unfortunately, it was October, which had 31 days. Zack had to repent and I got the pleasure of sleeping with his hot girlfriend.

"What makes you think that the code will ever slip off my mind?" I arched my brow whilst waiting for a reaction.

Zack shrugged "You never know. I lost Cheryl because of you. I'm waiting for you to make a mistake. Just one mistake", he winked.

"So what did Chloe say?" Chace cut us off and flipped the conversation so that we didn't get ourselves into a fight. He was the balance I and Zack needed. It was always very cold between me and Zack, just because he was extremely blunt. We fought with each other and also with anyone or everyone who tried creating any line among our friendship. Only we were allowed to fight, no third person except for Chace was allowed to come in between.

I threw the pillow on his face and replied "That you're dating her friend. Who is she?"

"She's really hot and I-Uh"

"Okay, I get it. As long as you're happy"

"Maybe, you should introduce us to Evelyn", Zack interrupted. Wait, how does he know about Evelyn? I never talked to him about her.