17. What could be worse?

Začít od začátku

-

Ava's POV

After the longest, most irritating hour in my entire life passed, I finally realized I was here when the cab driver blurted out the price of this drive. It was a lot, but I didn't care. I was too busy gasping at the huge house, or should I say manson, in front of me. It was breathtaking. A huge frontyard and it was only the frontyard. Two floors, gorgeous architechture, just absolutely pleasing to my aesthetic eye. Justin really had a good taste in, well... everything. Music, fashion and homes. He was a dream.

After the cad driver, surprisingly, helped me get out all of my suitcases from the backtrunk, he left as fast as he could, only the sound of that poor car's engine screaming filled the almost silent air. That's right. It wasn't quiet in the peaceful and rich neighborhood. There was faint music playing in the background and I wasn't surprised when I realized it was coming from Justin's house.

I stood there on the street, still looking at the incredible mansion as my view, when I saw that there were at least five cars parked in the frontyard and the gate that probably supposed to be closed to prevent trespassers was wide open, luring all the creepers to just get inside.

Weird. Was Justin having a party?

With my big amount of luggage, I started towards the front door that was tall as... hell. But as I got closer and closer, I saw that it was open. Also an invitation to let all the non-wanted fans to join the party. This wasn't Justin-like behavior. He was always super careful about his privacy.

The music got louder with each step I took and when I was standing on the doorway, I realized; he was definitely having a party.

There were more than one person inside. The lights were dim and people laughing fainted the music a little bit. But there was no backing out of this. I was already dressed up in a nice, short dress that I new Justin loved. He was somewhere inside and I just wanted to acchieve my plan of surprising him. And then I wanted to go to bed for a good, long sleep.

So I stepped in, confidently, my heels clicking against the marble floor in the hallway but that didn't gain any attention from the people inside. I pushed my luggage aside, near to a staircase, before slowly and unsurely making my way to... I didn't know where I was going. The house was big and all new to me. I had no idea where everything was. I just followed the loud yells and laughs coming from the direction I was going to. I could see a big couch once I was getting closer so I knew I was approaching a some kind of living room.

"Yo, who ordered us a stripper? A classy stripper?" a hoarse voice spoke up behind me, making me almost jump out of my skin in a total scare, "Gosh, I love classy strippers."

I glanced behind me in horror, to see a very well built guy in a tight black shirt and black jeans. His skin was dark and his hair was short.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" was heard from the living room and it definitely wasn't a familiar voice.

"This lone rider right here." the guy behind me pushed me forward with his hands and I was suddenly revealed to the party people just lounging on the couch and on the carpet.

They all turned to look at me. There were maybe six guys and two girls. The guys were all pretty big and muscular and the girls were beautiful and model-like. I gulped down the huge lump in my throat, suddenly feeling a little scared. Not nervous, scared.