I gave a slight gasp, "how dare you-"

"Have you ever been fûcked?" He said while his face went blank.

"Isn't having sèx and being fûcked the same thing?!?" His eyebrows shot up and he barked out a laugh. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilt my head. "What?"

He looks down at me again while I watch his blue eyes hold amusement. "Love. They both are two completely different things."

"Not real-"

"Want me to show you how it is to be fûcked by a man." He said while his arm pulled me close, making my chest press against his. I gasp at what he said, but it sent a wave of heat down my body.

"What?" I said while I stared at him. He smiled and leaned down till our foreheads almost touched. "You heard me. You just want me to say it again. Do you want to be fûcked and remember it when you go to sleep and have another orgasm just dreaming about what happen."

I gasped at what he said, but my body responded to it. Oh why body do you have to respond to it. "I'm good." I said while I went to push him away. He tilt his head, but he held me closer to his body, where my arms had to go down, since they really couldn't push him away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Ricardo."

"Are you really sure." He said again while he stared hard in my eyes. I was about to say, 'I'm sure' but his hand dipped down and cupped me from below.

I gasp and my hands fist his button up. My jaw clenched together, while I stared back at his blue eyes. He raised an eyebrow waiting for my answer, so I went back to saying,'I'm sure', but his thumb rubbed around my cûnt. I held back the moan, while my head fell on his chest.

His fingers pushed away my panties, and his fingers slipped against my heated core. I bit my lips and closed my eyes tight. My thighs clenched together and that's when he pulled away. I felt his breath next to my ear, "if you're sure that you don't want to be fûcked, then why are you dripping wet?" He hummed in my ear.

I was breathing heavily and said, "you're doing it." While I was out of breath. I heard him give a small chuckle. "Now, are you sure."

I laid my head against his chest for while, till he said, "let me show you what've been missing out. Let me show you being fûcked is way better than being loved." I went to respond again but his fingers went down and they rubbed me so good, I was on the urge of climaxing.

When my stomach clenched, my hips started to move around his hand while I panted. "Ricardo." I breath out. He started to rub faster and I threw my head back while I moaned as loud of these women in here. When I knew I was about go overboard, he stopped.

"No." I whimpered. I open my eyes and stared at his blue eyes, which held amusement. "Now. What's your answer."

"Fûck me."

********

Ima just sip my tea...

Anyway, next chapter.....

Get some holy water!!!!!

Because things are going to take a turn.

That would be smut, SMUT!!

;)

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS