"No?" My voice cracked as her hand moved further up my leg. "Let me show you then." She said. "Leo is watching." I replied and she looked behind. "He's asleep." She said, cupping my crotch. "I think I remember that date now." I replied. "Yea? Good that you know." She said, massaging the growing bulge. "Fuck..." I groaned, gripping the steering wheel tightly. "Camz, we're going to get us killed if you don't stop." I said. "Just keep your eyes on the road and we should be fine." She replied, undoing my pants.

She slipped her hand into my pants, past my boxers and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock, squeezing it a few times. "Baby, you're so hard already. It'll be a waste if I were to stop..." She slowly pulled her hand out and I grabbed her wrist. "That's right baby." She said, placing her hand back inside my pants. "Please be quick." I begged. "No, when you did it to me, you teased the shit out of me and made me cum in front of the security guard so I'm going to do the same." She said and I could hear my heart beating in my ears as she said that.

She pulled my cock out of my pants and slowly stroked it. "Ow, Camz..." I hissed, feeling her dry hand against me. "Oh right, lubrication." She said, leaned over. "Wait what are you doing?" I asked. "Adding lubrication." She replied, wrapping her lips around my member. "Oh fuck!" I moaned. She pulled away and started stroking my member with her hand. We stopped at a red light and I started thrusting into her hand. "Camz..." I moaned. "Yea baby?" She asked, kissing my neck. I heard a honk from the back and I looked up to see the green light and continued driving.

"I'm so close." I warned. "You're close?" She asked and pulled her hand away. "Fuck! Please Camz!" I groaned, reaching down to touch myself but she stopped me. "Please baby." I begged. "Alright." She said and I sighed in relief, waiting to feel her hand around me as I drove. She leaned over and started sucking on the head as she stroked my member. "Fuck..." I moaned. She started bobbing her head up and down and I felt my orgasm approaching. "I'm coming!" I warned and came in her mouth. "Oh god..." I moaned, thrusting into her mouth lightly as I emptied myself into her mouth. She sat back up and helped me back into my pants and I slumped against the seat. "Thanks for that." I said. "You're welcome." She replied, resuming her fruit eating.

After an hour, we reached our destination and Camila had fallen asleep during the drive. "Camz." I called and she stirred awake. "We're here?" She mumbled. "Yea, I'll unpack while you take Leo to go to the bathroom." I said, passing her the leash. She took the leash and got out of the car. "Come on, Leo." She carried the puppy out of the backseat. I smiled, watching Camila with her eyes closed as Leo went to the bathroom on the front porch of the Airbnb. I brought out things into the house and waited for Camila.

Camila entered the house and unhooked Leo's leash, letting him run around. She looked around the place and walked towards me. "You like it?" I asked, opening my arms out. "Mhmm, where's the bed?" She mumbled, burying her face into my neck and holding me tightly. "I'll carry you." I said and she let go of me then I swept her off the floor, carrying her upstairs to the bedroom. "I'm going to get some groceries okay?" I informed, kissing her forehead. "Okay, see you." She replied.

I left the bedroom to see Leo climbing up the stairs. "Hi baby, go cuddle with Camz for me." I said, carrying him into the bedroom and placing him on the bed. I let the room then went to the car. I drove to the grocery store and grabbed a bunch of food then headed back.

"Camz! I'm home!" I yelled but didn't receive a reply. I went upstairs to the bedroom to be greeted by Leo and Camila was still in bed. I smiled and carried Leo. I placed him on top of Camila and it woke her up. "Urgh, Leo, go away." She pushed the dog off her. "Hi, I'm back." I said, kissing her. "You suck." She mumbled. "Yea you did, on the way here." I said, earning a slap on my arm from her. "You hungry?" I asked, lying down beside her. "When am I not? Also I'm feeding for two." She said and I smiled. "That's true, I'll cook." I replied, kissing her head then kissing her stomach over the bedsheets. I started blowing raspberries which made her squirm. "Go make food." She giggled, pushing my head away. I laughed and got up.