Chapter 21

Also the winner of the very first lyric guessing game is: @Georgiarose456, she is writing two fanfictions so check them out and give her a follow!

ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Zayn's POV

Today is Lexi's doctors appointment and tomorrow is the day Louis and Eleanor come back home. I woke up Lexi and Perrie gave her a shower and got her dressed in a cute navy blue sweater grey leggings and a light blue tutu. We all get in the car and I buckle Lexi up in her car seat.

At the doctors we waited for like 9 hours!! No joke! But when we were called Lexi grabbed onto my pants and wouldn't let go. I carried her in as she was kicking my chest although it didn't hurt much. Lexi buried her head into my chest and started crying. louis told me this would happen as she hates doctors appointments.

When we got in the room I sat Lexi down on the bed, she stared at me with her big eyes filled with tears. I took my thumb and wiped the tears from her eyes and gave her smile.

" This is going to be really quick I promise then we'll go out for ice-cream." I say. Lexi giggles and smiles.

Just then the doctor came in. "Alright all I need to do is give her one quick shot and then you're able to leave." He says. That doesn't sound to bad one shot, but then I look over to Lexi who looks like she's gonna cry again. As the doctor got the needle ready I saw Lexi squirming a bit so I sat her on my lap and whispered "After we can go pick up daddy at the airport" She quickly smiled and sat up straight as if she wasn't scared. The doctor gave her the shot and only two tears came out.

After that I carried Lexi into the car and put her into her car seat then drove to the airport stopping for ice cream. When we got to the airport we waited about 30 minutes until Louis and Eleanor came out and Lexi ran into their arms. It was so cute! Now I can't wait till the day me and Perrie have kids!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DONT HURT ME I LOVE YOU!!! I haven't updated in months and I'm really sorry I've been so busy that I completely forgot. Imma update a lot now cuz I have some new ideas and such. And I know this chapter is way to short I'm writing another one tomorrow just for you guys. I really hope you continue to read my book even if I completely forgot to update! Which won't happen again!!

Lyric guessing game:

I Don't Care

What you think as long as it's about me

The best of us can happiness in misery!

First one to comment gets a follow and I'll look at your books!

Question of the chapter:

What is you favorite animal?

Mine is a cheetah

I LOVE YOU MY BUTTERSCOTCH LOLLIES