Chapter 3

Lexi's p.o.v

I woke up to very very very loud talking it sounded like Louis was home yay! I walked out the guest room and down the stairs to see El and Louis and four other boys staring at me smiling there heads off weird.
"Hi Louis" I said looking at Louis
"Hi Lexi" Louis replied as I sat down next to him
"That's Lexi?" The blonde boy said as his eyes grew wide
"Yeah" El said
"Aww your so cute!" The curly haired one said picking me up and hugging very tightly.

Harry's p.o.v

Wow Lexi is adorable Lou spent all day talking about how cute she is but she's even cuter in person. I just got up and hugged her. When I put her down she was smiling ear to ear.
"I'm Harry by the way" I said
"I'm Liam the Only responsible one of us five" Liam said emphasizing the word "only"
"I'm Niall the fun one who loves to eat everything I mean everything ever made!" Niall said smiling. Oh that boy is full of a five year olds energy.
"I'm Zayn the very very very handsome but amazing one." Zayn said as everyone including me sighed.
"Hi"Lexi said waving her hand man her voice is adorable I want to hug her again but in afraid I might suffocate her.
"So lets going lets go upstairs and finish our game" Zayn said as we all got up. I was about to leave when Lexi tapped me on the shoulder.
"Where you going?" She asked with her cute little squeaky voice.
"We are going to play Xbox upstairs in the game room you want to come?" I replied
"Yeah!" Lexi said as we both started walking up the stairs to the game room.

So Lexi met the boys and loved all of them. Yay!!! Hope you liked this chapter xx :)