Lexi Tomilinson part 1

Sorry I haven't updated in a long long long time. But I'm done with my job at sephora and I'm free now but school starts September 4th but that doesn't mean I won't update plus did you here that Liam is dating Sophia and Zerrie is engaged YAY

Now on with the story

Louis's p.o.v

Zayn just told me that Lexi doesn't eat a lot so me and El are gonna start feeding her lots and lots and lots of food.

Lexi's p.o.v

I smell tons of food from downstairs yum. I barely ever ate anything while I was living outside. I run downstairs to see that there is all types of Italian food on the table.

"I ordered Italian while you were upstairs" El said.

"Yeah I can tell"

"Well eat all you want Louis is at a meeting so he's skipping dinner"

"Okay"

El and I finished everything but suddenly I wasn't feeling so I felt kinda drowsy like I was about to faint. My mind started going blank and my eyes were closing all of a sudden I fell to the ground.

El's p.o.v

Holy shit Lexi just fainted now what am I going to do. I called Louis and told him what happened he said he'll be home as soon as he can and I should call the doctor. I called the doctor and told her what happened she said she made us an appointment to come see her as soon as we can make it. When Louis came home he carried Lexi to the car and laid her down in the back seat. Louis was driving and I was in the passenger seat worrying the hell out of myself.

Louis's p.o.v

I'm driving to hospital pretty fast actually considering I always drive really slow. When we got to the hospital I carried Lexi inside and at the check in desk El did all the talking we went to room 118 and the doctor told us to wait outside. Now all we can do is wait.

Woohoo Lexi Tomilinson part one by the title you can tell what happens in part 2 but there is still some suspense

Why did Lexi faint all of a sudden?

10reads 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter.