Chapter 20

Perrie's POV

I woke up with some movement underneath me, as I look down I see Zayn softly snoring as my head was on his chest. I turned and looked at the clock which read 11:42 a.m, Yikes!!! I slowly shook Zayn awake.

"Zayn baby wake up" I whispered in his ear. "mmhm" was all I got in return. "Zayn it's past eleven o'clock" I said attempting to wake him up.

"Oh shit, I forgot I had to video call Louis at 10" he said as his eyes popped open. I knew he was a little nervous talking to Lou now cuz of the incident last night, but I mean they're band mates so it can't be that bad.

Zayn's POV

I went downstairs and started my laptop and saw that Louis tried video calling me 12 times. Geez I'm in some deep trouble. I call Louis and in the first ring he answers.

"Hey Lou-" "What the hell Zayn, I say you can babysit my daughter and you let her get mobbed by paps! She could've gotten hurt or you could've lost her, she could've been taken or something!" Louis yells at me.

"Look mate nothing happened to her I told I would keep her safe and I did. We went to boardwalk and were playing games when the paps showed up, there was nothing I could do about it and neither could you. Things like this are going to happen because of who we are and there's nothing we could do to stop it." I say gently and calmly.

Louis takes a deep breath and sighs "I guess you're right, sorry mate u yelled at you u just got so worried if Lexi got hurt or something." I felt bad the pain in Lou's eyes were evident.

"It's alright, would you like to talk to Lexi though she's eating breakfast with Perrie." I say. "Yeah sure" He replies.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, Lexi is eating Lucky Charms by grabbing a fistful from the bowl and shoving it in her mouth. Only a few make it in though the rest just fall to the floor. I chuckle and Lexi looks at me and smiles. "Hey Lexi daddy want to talk to you" I say. She gets up and runs to me wrapping her arms around my legs tilting her head up to look at me. I pick her up and walk back into the living room.

Lexi jumps out of my arms and sits in the computer chair.

Louis' POV

Lexi jumps into the chair and smiles at me before YELLING "Hi daddy!!"

"Hi Lex, are you having fun with Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie?" I ask. "Yes we play games and we went to the boardwalk, I got cotton candy and lots and lots of teddy bears, they let me stay up late and have hot chocolate once..." Lexi kept rambling on and on, which amuses me. She even dragged Perrie out to show me all of her teddy bears that supposedly she won at the boardwalk. I guess I was wrong Zayn and Perrie did a really good job taking care of her. I talked to Lexi for about another half an hour before reminding Zayn about her doctor's appointment before logging off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated in like two months but from now on I will once or twice a week.

Guess the song:

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missin home

First person to guess gets a shoutout!