Chapter 17: Merry Christmas

Louis' POV

We were all getting ready to go Zayn and Perrie's house this morning. Usually people open up their presents on Christmas morning. WELL NOT THE 1D FAMILY! We would go to one of our houses and open all the gifts there, this year it was Zayn's house. El was trying to put the presents away but Lexi kept following asking if she could see her's. I swiftly grabbed and took her upstairs to the bathroom with her giggling in my arms. I gave Lexi a bubble bath with peppermint scented bubbles, it's in the Christmas spirit. Then my favorite part was putting on her clothes. She has a really cute Santa dress, the one with that's red with the white soft fuzzy part all around it and a giant black bow in the middle. I put white tights on her with red flats. and to top it all of a very cute fuzzy Santa hat that says "Lexi Claus" on it. She runs downstairs and goes to El saying "Mommy mommy look what I'm wearing."

"You look very cute today Lexi, you ready to go to Uncle Zayn's house for Christmas" El replies.

"Yeah are we leaving now" She says as El picks her up, but as soon as she picks up a present Lexi starts attacking her saying "are those my presents again." I laugh walking towards the car El puts all the presents away and puts Cooper in his crate while I put Lexi in her car seat handing her my phone so she doesn't get bored.

"Ready to go love" I ask El as I get in the driver seat and starting the car.

"Yup lets go" she replies as I get out of the driveway and start heading towards Zayn's house.

***skipping the drive***

Zayn's POV

We were getting ready for everyone to get here. Perrie was in the kitchen cooking food and I was finishing wrapping all the gifts, I walk into the kitchen and Perrie had her back turned towards me I sneak her a wet kiss as she squeals and turns around to face me. I smile as I look into her blue eyed, we stood there in silence and then I quickly grabbed her hips and kissed her very gently.

"Sorry lover boy we have work to do" Perrie says then walks off leaving me standing still. There are reasons why I love my girl. Then the doorbell rings, I walk to the door and open it.

"Uncle Zayn" Lexi squeals then jumps in my arms. I laugh and spin her around in my, then I gently put her down to find Louis swinging his arm around me.

"Wow mate I haven't seen in like forever" he starts "did you get taller or is it just your hair mate" I smack him playfully.

"Well good to see you to then" Louis stated and struts off. I laugh.

"So Lexi Claus you look very cute today huh" I say kneeling down to her size and giving her another hug.

"Thank you Uncle Zayn" she says smiling. I smile I love the way she says my name. Then I get a hug from El even though I saw all of them yesterday. Perrie comes downstairs and gives everyone a hug while Lexi screams "Aunty Perrie" and jumps in her arms too.

"Hey party people" Niall says walking through the wide open door that I forgot to close. oops.

"Hi Uncle Niall" Lexi says and jumps in his arms too. So much for feeling special. Niall has a giant bag filled with gifts.

"Uncle Niall what did you get me for Christmas?" she asks

"Well I can't tell you yet"

"Why not"

"Cuz it's a surprise"

"But I get to find out"

"Yup very soon"

"Okay thank you Uncle Niall" and then she gives him another hug. Then I hear a loud booming noise and in came Harry with a confetti launcher.

"Nice one Haz" Louis said high fiving Harry. Lexi yells "Uncle Harry" and jumped in his arms also, I thought I was the only one who get a special hug. But nooooo!