Chapter 10

Louis' POV

I woke up with a strange feeling, oh ya now I remember it's Lexi's birthday today!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited maybe more than she is herself. El and I planned a really awesome birthday party, it's a puppy themed party. We even have a special birthday outfit I bought her. Its a green tshirt that has the number 4 on it, (A/N I no I wrote that she is 5 before but I changed to 3 so she's turning 4) green leggings with jean shorts over it, a puppy ears headband, and a TAIL!!! We invited my family, El's family, the boys, and their families. Currently I'm in bed watching El sleep, I have to wake her up though so she can take Lexi on her birthday trip to the park and me and the boys can start decorating.

"Babe wake up" I say gently shaking El and giving her sweet kisses.

"Good morning babe" El says slowly lifting her head up. We just stare at each other until she realizes something.

"Oh, it's Lexi's birthday today!" she exclaims jumping out of bed.

"Ya your so delayed love" I say giving a cheeky smile.

"Shut up, so we're doing the plan right, me and girls go take Lexi to the park and you and boys decorate the house, and get the presents ready."

"Yup now lets go it's already 11 o clock we woke up late." I say getting out of bed.

"Alright go wake everyone up including Lexi for the birthday breakfast and make sure Niall doesn't eat it all!" El says shoving me out the door. Oh I have the greatest way waking everyone up! Haha!!! ( evilly rubbing hands together in my mind).

Liam's POV

I was sleeping peacefully cuddled next to Danielle when a pillow smacked me in the face and everyone else, the one hitting us the one and only Tommo Tomilinson.

"Just give us 10 more minutes" Zayn said putting his head on the pillow again just to get hit by Louis again.

"No it's Lexi's birthday today we have go get ready for the plan and El is making birthday breakfast." Louis says

"I'm up what's for breakfast" Niall says rising up from the bed.

"Your not eating all of it, so no disappointing Lexi" Louis warns him

"Of its Lexi's birthday I wouldn't Try to make her upset" Niall says

"Good on going to wake her up you all know he plan made so get ready" Louis says walking but the door.

"Okay everyone take a shower than come downstairs for breakfast" I said

"Aye aye captain" Harry says playfully saluting Louis.

"Alright then I guess, get ready for Lexi's awesome birthday party" I say earning "yeahs" from everyone as we get ready for an amazing day.

---------------------------------------------

What do you think the real action is going to happen in the next chapter which may be posted tomorrow. once again congrats to xokimcoxo for winning the contest.

What do you El and Lou's gift will be for Lexi?s birthday.

There is no votes or comments for this chapter but I wood like jus 3 votes to update and no comments. I'm so excited for her birthday.