Chapter 16

Louis' POV

I wake up to a kiss on the cheek by my beautiful girlfriend Eleanor.
"Wake up sleepy head" she hummed in my ear. I smile and gave a "hmm" as my answer.
"Come on Lou do you know what today is?"
"Tuesday" I answered
"No jarhead it's your 22nd birthday stupid" she yells in my ear. I shot up knowing I always turn into a five year old child every birthday. El gives me a hug, pulls me out of bed and leads me downstairs.
"Babe where are we going" I asked sneaking her a kiss.
"We're going downstairs stupid" she answers smiling.
"What's up with me being stupid today" I mutter smirking. El giggles taking me downstairs. When we get downstairs I see Lexi standing in front of our Christmas tree holding a HUGE gift bag.
"Happy birthday daddy! And happy Christmas Eve" She says dropping the bag and running up to me to give me a hug. I pick her up and spin her around, then I go on my knees and kiss her forehead as she giggles. She runs back towards the tree grabs my gift and drags it back toward me as I laugh. Lexi hands me the gift bag and gives me another hug and sits on my lap since we are both on the ground El sits on the floor next to us. I take off the tissue paper first and see a confetti covered book that says Tomlinson, I stare at El smiling.
"Open it me and Lexi worked a really long time on it." she says giving me a smile. I open the book to reveal the very first picture me and El took as a couple, it was when one of her friends and Harry introduced us to each other and we hung out all day then I asked her out and we just clicked. A/N not sure if that really happened, just made it up. I smile and flip the page and see two more pictures me and El on our trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom. I flip more pages of me and El and all our great memories together. Then I see two pictures of Lexi, she's sitting on a stool with a teddy bear in her hands and another one of her with me and the boys when she came to her first 1D concert. I flip the page again to see two more pictures of Lexi and me and El, I smile and see more pictures of memories with Lexi. I turn the page again but this time there was only one picture, our latest picture together, where we were at the Christmas Tree, I was standing next to El with the twins Daisy and Phoebe in my arms, Fizzy, and mum we're making a funny face and Lexi was on Lottie's back laughing while Lottie is smiling her head off. I flip the page and it's blank, all the rest of the page are blank also.
"Why are their blank pages at the end?" I ask.
"It's because we can put pictures of all our times together after today daddy" Lexi says smiling. I give her and El a big hug and said thank you to both of them.
"But daddy that's not the only gift we got." Lexi says. In the bag there was two giant bags of jelly beans shaped like carrots, two T-shirts, cod ghosts(call of duty ghosts, it's a video game for those who didn't know). Then the door opened and all the boys, Perrie, and Danielle come in shouting Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, they all gave me, El, and Lexi hugs.
"We all got you gifts Lou" Harry says placing about 6-8 gifts on the dining table.
"Thanks guys" I say. For the rest of the day we all sat around talked and laughed, I opened all the gifts and loved every single one of them. At the end of the day Harry and Niall came running in with a giant cake that says "Happy twenteen and second birthday BooBear" I smiled. Lexi jumped up yelling cake over and over again. Everyone laughed and she just smiled not really knowing what we were laughing about. We all stand by the cake singing happy birthday as Harry sang the goofy version. I let Lexi blow out the candles. When El wasn't looking I took a bit of cake and smashed it in her face, she gasped and picked up some cake and threw it at me but I ducked and it hit Zayn.
"My hair!" he shrieked like a little girl, everyone started bursting out laughing.
"Even I don't scream like that Uncle Zayn" Lexi says as everyone started laughing again, the loudest was Niall obviously. Zayn picked up some cake and threw at Niall.
"Oh your on Malik" he says grabbing some cake and chucking it at Zayn, he grabbed Perrie and pulled her in front of him and the cake hit her instead. She grabbed some cake and through at Niall, he moved out of the way and the cake hit Liam.
"Liam I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean it" she said covering her mouth.
"It's alright love" he says smiling, but then Dani took her finger put it on Liam's cheek, and she wiped the cake off it by licking her finger. Liam took a forkful of cake, grabbed Dani's waist and smashed the cake on her face, then Dani tried to throw cake at Liam but he dodged it and it hit Harry in the face. He was about to throw cake at Dani when Zayn whistled, everyone turned to him.
"Hey! The one person who didn't get hit with cake is Louis." he says pointing at me. I frown everyone grabbed some cake and threw it at me, I grabbed Lexi and lifted her up as a shield of cake. She screamed and buried her face in my chest so she wouldn't get cake on it. I put her down, she was covered in cake head to toe. Everyone was laughing at how silly she looked as she tried licking her face off like a cat. Then she got a huge smile on her face, ran to me and jumped in my arms.
"Awwwww my shirt" I say putting her down and looking at it. Everyone laughs and high fives Lexi as she giggles. After our little cake fight we sat down and ate the rest of the cake talking and laughing, enjoying how the day went. As it got very late everyone started to leave. We said goodbye to everyone even though we were going to Zayn's tomorrow for Christmas, but that's just how we roll. We all took a shower except for Lexi who got a bubble bath to wipe all the cake away. El went to tuck Lexi in as went to shower since I didn't get to yet. I came out wearing at T-shirt and some sweats. I walked into Lexi's room kissed her cheek then left. El was already in bed waiting for me, I climbed in wrapping my arms around her waist and snuggling my head into her neck. We slowly drifted off into a deep sleep waiting for tomorrow.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ What do you all think? In honor of Louis' birthday the whole chapter is in his POV. I will update tomorrow for Christmas. This chapter was written by me as the previous one was written by xokimicoxo. Happy or Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Comment what you think about this chapter, I thought it turned out awesome!

Goodbye my butterscotch lollies (your new nickname)