Chapter 9

Louis' POV

I'm driving to my house with the boys all asking me questions about Lexi, but I don't answer I'll leave the questions to Lexi.

Eleanor's POV

I'm in the living room with Perrie and Alexis, Lexi was sitting on the floor coloring a picture of a husky which is surprisingly accurate for a five year old. All of a sudden Louis barges in with Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Danielle.

"Hi daddy!" Lexi says as she runs up to Louis and picks her up and gives her a quick kiss and the cheek.

"Aww I want a hug" Niall says. Lexi runs to Niall and gives her a hug to.

"Hi Uncle Niall" Lexi squeaks.

"Uncle Niall" Niall mouths at Louis.

"Yeah I told her that you guys are her uncles and aunts so... yeah" Louis says

"Aww" Niall says and gives her a huge hug almost squeezing her to death, but he is known for his Horan hugs!

"So how was the interview?" I ask everyone.

"Okay I guess it was just like the other ones" Zayn answers standing next to Perrie.

"So since we're all here and we met Lexi again what do want to do now?" Harry asks.

"Watch A Movie!!" Lexi screams

" Lets do it" Louis says as he picks up Lexi and we all go to the movie theater(yeah we have a movie theater in our house).

Niall POV

We are in Louis' movie theater watching Iron Man 3 even though it is pg13, Lexi fell asleep in El and Lou's arm. So cute! But all of a sudden Lexi starts moving and opens her eyes.

"Hey Lexi what's wrong can't sleep?" Louis asks

"No, but daddy what day it it?" Lexi asks

"Wednesday" Louis replies

"No what day daddy" Lexi asks again

"It's Wednesday sweetheart" Louis replies again

"I think she means the number date Lou" Liam says chucking

"Oh it's November 18th" Louis says.

" Tomorrow Is My Birthday Daddy And Mommy" Lexi screams jumping up.

"Really" Eleanor says getting up with the rest of us.

"We should go somewhere then" Zayn says

"Yeah" Lexi says running over to Zayn giving him a hug.

"Or we can spend the day together here find something fun" Danielle says

" Yeah I agree" Perrie says

"Me too" El says.

"I want to do that" Lexi says changing her mind

"Alright we'll all spend the night here and do something fun for Lexi's birthday tomorrow." Louis says. I here some "yeahs" and "alrights" from everyone and I agree we should do something fun for little Lexi's birthday tomorrow.

Zayn's POV

After we decided what we want to do for Lexi's birthday we go to bed. I'm sleeping with Perrie in Lexi's guest room and Niall is with us sleeping on Lexi's bed with her. Louis and El are in their room and Liam, Danielle, and Harry take the other guest room. To say or think something I am really excited about Lexi's birthday, her pure happiness reminds me of my sisters.

---------------------------------------------

Who wants chapter 10 it's 6 votes 6 comments and 12 reads to update and 4 reads and 2 votes on Coach Tomilinson to update this story and the other one

P.s who's birthday is tomorrow's I just want to give you something to comment about.