Chapter-3

World history was...good. I like history, I basically like to know about the story behind anything and everything. That is my subject of interest. 

Most of the period was gone in telling Alicia about what happened in P.E and how Nigel and I would not not make a couple. That girl, she just wants to pair me with any boy who talks to me. She thinks that being in a "good" relationship will make me happy. She dosen't know It was a relationship that destroyed me and shattered my trust in the idea of being in love itself. 

As the bell rang, we took our own sweet time in moving out, as it was lunch so everyone was in a hurry. Alicia looked quite edgy, so I asked her what was wrong.

"Is everything alright Alicia, you seem quite disturbed." I told her bit concerned. 

"Yeah, pffft why would you think that." she laughed awkwardly. 

Something is definitely up.

 "Alicia, what did you do." I asked in a calm tone.

"You see when I was a bit late in joining you before world history ? Before we were talkin- " 

"Just tell me already!" 

"IinvitedBlaketositwithusduringlunch" she said in a hurried tone and tried to walk off but i grabbed her wrist.

"YOU WHAT?" I pretty much screamed in her face. Please God, don't be it what I heard.

"I invited Blake to sit with us during Lunch." she said in a hurried tone and before I could protest in anyway, she ran down the corridor, leaving me alone with the terrifying thoughts, in an empty corridor. A best Friend she is. 

I was walking down the corridor indulged in my thoughts when I hit a hard chest and fell down. I looked up, almost hoping it to be Blake again, but I was met another pair of green eyes, but much lighter green than of blake. He was wearing a green t-shirt that matched his eyes and his tattooed hands were left on display. He was holding a leather jacket in his hands and an iphone in another.

"I'm sorry," I said meekly, getting up and brushing my thighs, "I didn't see where I was going." 

"It's fine, I wasn't either." he said in a dark gravelly voice, turned around and walked away. 

It was after he left, when I realised who he was. Kyle Waters. The most feared boy of our school. The typical stereotype bad boy. Some say he was involved in some underground fighting which was the reason of his defined body and that scary aura around him. There were rumours about him. Lots of them. But I stopped believing in rumours a long time ago. They are nothing but false accusations about doubtful truth. High school drama. 

With these thoughts, I reached the cafeteria, almost forgetting what  Alicia did. But as soon as I spotted her and Blake indulged in a intense conversation, sitting in  my  chair, the scowl came back to my face. I took some fries from the lunch lady and made my towards the table. On seeing me approaching, Alicia smiled a mischievous smile at me to which I replied by narrowing my eyes at her. Eventually I sat down besides her, facing Blake, who as usual had a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Hello there munchkin, took you long enough to come." he said with the smirk intact. 

"It's Olivia and it's none of your business." I told him concentrating on my fries.

"Oh come on now munchkin, don't be like that." he retorted in a childish voice.

I just ignored his tactics and instead turned my attention to Alicia.