Chapter-1

On the "most-dreadful-things-to-deal-with-today" list, waking up to the annoying buzzing of my alarm on a Monday stands on top.

Yet we all have to do things we don't want to, now don't we. So, being the mature person I am, I dragged myself out of bed to my attached bathroom to do my daily business. While brushing my teeth, I took a glance at the mirror to examine how much of a zombie I look today.

I wouldn't say my hair were a bird's nest but sure they were bit more messier than they usually are. There were dark circles under my eyes due to the lack of sleep during the previous night but not anything that couldn't be covered by a bit of makeup.

I took a shower and dressed in a simple white long t-shirt that had "slayin' " written on it and paired it with a skinny fit blue ripped jeans and white adidas skating shoes. I put my hair in a messy ponytail as they were a wavy mess and applied some lip gloss and a bit mascara leaving my face makeup free.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed down the stairs as I was already in a hurry. As I reached the kitchen I saw aunt Sandra on the counter reading the news paper with some coffee.

"Good Morning, honey how are you today ?" she said not looking up from her newspaper sipping her coffee. I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm.

" Right now, I'm late." I said in a hurry and grabbed an apple and rushed out of the door, not before grabbing my skateboard on the way outside. And before all you judge me as a tomboy I would like to enlighten you that my school is like 5 mins. from my house so I don't see the point of driving there. Besides I don't own a car due to the limited credit in my bank account. I would ask aunt Sandra but I would have to hear a lecture about how I should save money and it'll be good for my future blah blah blah. So the best option I have is to ride my skateboard and let the morning fresh air hit my face waking me up more and making up for the lack of coffee today.

As I reach school, I pull my headphones down and throw the remains of the apple in the nearby dustbin and make my way towards the main entrance.

As I reach my locker, I see Alicia my one and only friend standing there in all her glory talking to some freshmen girls as they just stood there and adored her. Alicia was gorgeous with her blond hair and blue eyes with a perfect body and curves in all the right places, giving her the whole girl next door look.

I on the other hand was petite with slight curves, nothing when compared to Alicia. The only thing that I could appreciate about me would be my dark brown, almost black locks which right now were a mess.

I made my way towards her and as soon as she saw me, she shooed away the girls she was talking to and hugged me. A bear hug. I laughed at her enthusiasm and hugged her back. We pulled away and she smiled at me.

"I missed you Bitch! " she exclaimed and I rolled my eyes at her greeting still smilling.

"I missed you too Lia, how was London ?" I asked her and her smile just grew bigger.

She went to London during the summer break and was ranting on the phone about how nice it was and british boys are so hot etc.

"OMG, Olivia you HAVE to go there! Gurlll the boys there are soo hot and the accent Oh my god! Swoon !" she finished with a dreamy look on her face.

I just had an amused expression on my face while she kept going on and on about how the weather was and the food and shopping and more hot boys.

We made our way towards the 1st period which was home room and took our seats somewhere in the middle of class. Alicia was still going on about how she wants to go back and stuff when a voice interrupted us.