Chapter - 2

The thing is, we feel much more guilt if we get caught in the act rather than while actully doing it.

And it's not that I have done something as serious that could be categorized as a crime, I was just curious, okay? I mean, being curious isn't a crime is it?

So when I heard the deep voice so close behind me, jumping up a few inches and nearly falling down my seat was a natural reaction.

Cursing under my breath at myself for being so clumsy, I turned around again to find the source of my embarssment. I was not so suprised to find the infamous Blake with an amused expression plastered on his face.

I just scowled at him, mumbling a small almost inaudible no and looked in the front.
I could hear him chuckling silently behind me.

I turned towards my right to find Alicia staring at the tiny exchange with a look, I couldn't quite figure out. I raised my eyebrow at her but she just shrugged and looked in the front with a small smile on her face. I too looked in the front as Mr. Collins started to callout names.

Throughout the period, I could feel a burning gaze at my back but I just ignored it.

__________________

As the bell rang, Mr. Collins sighed in relief.

That teacher had something against us students, I tell you. He just despises our very existence. Whatever, I was equally happy that this period was over.

I had P.E next and sadly Alicia and I had to split up as she had calculus. I waved her off and made my way towards the girls locker room to change into my P.E kit.

Seems like Queen bitch also shared P.E with me but her cronies were nowhere to be seen.
While I changed into my bit loose gym tee and comfortable nike running shorts, like all typical highschool bitches, Megan wore the tightest shirt she could find and don't even get me started on her shorts.

Lets just say there was going to be a lot of howling and whistling on the field today.

We made our way towards the field, only to meet with the expected whistling and howling aimed at Megan.

I rolled my eyes at this and stood by the bleachers with Lucia. Lucia was our school's star athlete. She was a part of the track team and to tell you, a really fit person. Besides her I probably looked like a chicken.

Besides her tough exterior, Lucia was a really sweet person. We used to have math together in freshman year. I could call us somewhat friends. We weren't as close as Alicia and I were, but she was with me when I needed someone.

"What's up buttercup?" she smiled when I approached her.

"I'm good Lu, how have you been ?" I returned her smile with one of my own.

"You mean besides wining the triathlon this summer? I'm great !" she said in a proud voice, flicking some of her hair back.

I laughed and mutterd a show off at her playfully. She punched me slightly on my arm and laughed with me.

"New meat in the field, is it ?" Lucia said with a smirk plastered on face. I scrunched my nose at her language but then it clicked me what she was reffering to, and it didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Blake McCarthy was in my P.E class.

"Nice ass he got there." Lucia said smirking. I chocked on my own spit and started coughing slightly.

"Lucia!" I exclaimed between my coughing fit. She just laughed at my reaction and patted my back.

Coach's voice interrupted our talk as he asked all of us to gather around. I took a deep breath and jogged towards where coach was standing. Everyone gathered around as he started to talk.