Do I love You?

Dan's p.o.v.

As soon as Phil froze I still my hands. Phil? "Y...yeah?" Are you okay? "Yeah... That just felt good." Dan kissed Phil again and trails his hand down his chest! He moans and it is the sexiest sound I have ever heard. I use it to put more power in to the kiss. Soon I feel Phil start to grind against me. Mmmmm! "Dan...?" Yes Phil? "Have you ever done this before?" With a guy no... With a girl yes... "Then can you show me how?" Of course. I take control and flip him over to where I'm on top. I see his startled face. It's okay. I see him relax and keep going. Phil? What turns you on? "Well... When you put your hands on my chest like that..." I start to lick and rub his nipples earning him more moans. I feel Phil shudder beneath me. I kiss down his neck to his chest. He lifts his chin to make himself more accessible.
Phil's p.o.v.
I felt free for the first time in forever. I let Dan do what he wanted to me. Making him happy made me happy. As he explored my body with his mouth I couldn't help but feel safe. All to soon I could feel the sensation of my pants straining against my semi-erect penis. As Dan was grinding his perfect body against his, he had let his thoughts travel to going even further. Dan stops in his decent and looks me in the eyes. Asking a question with just his look. I nod and give him my permission. He then goes to my pants buttons and undoes them. I lean up on my elbows and watch him as he kisses my v-line. He glances at me from under his lashes and makes me melt. He tugs down my pants and all the while is kissing my belly. As soon as he gets them over my distended bulge he moves down and kisses it. I let out a breathy moan. Oh fuck! As Dan kept kissing it, the feeling just got better and better!
Dan's p.o.v.
I can tell that Phil feels good about this so I starts to remove his boxers. I see his fully erect 7 inches. I wrap my slender fingers around it and wait for his response. I hear a groan escape his lusious lips. I slowly stroke it eliciting more glorious moans. I decide to go one step farther and put my mouth on his rim. He let's out a high pitched yelp. God! That was sexy! I put his full length in my mouth. Phil explodes in no time. I move up to his face and let him see me swallowing. Then I lay down next to him, exhausted.