He kissed my cheek and said, "Thanks Cutie."

"No problem." I replied all sweet and innocent like.

As he was eating, I would sneak glances over to see if he noticed the bowl yet. It was sure taking a while, but when he saw it, he went as white as a ghost.

"Darling." He whispered. "This better be a joke."

I cocked my head to the side and flashed him an innocent smile. "Whatever do you mean Maxie?" I asked.

"You wouldn't p-poison me, would you?" His lip was trembling. Man, I was good.

I looked away and shrugged. "Mmmaaayyybbbeee???"

"DARLING WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" He cried out. "I'm sorry for whatever it is I did."

I couldn't take it. I started laughing my head off. "Oh Dream Catcher, you didn't do anything. I just found this bowl and I knew I HAD to prank you with it."

"Oh." He mumbled and then perked up. "Hey! We should prank Cody with it!"

I smiled. "YEAH! Let's do it!"

Zach DeWall:

Zach and I are such children! We had decided to start a prank war and it was my "turn" to strike. It took me a while to come up with something, but when I spotted the old phone case, I had a too perfect plan.

None of the guys knew I was an AMAZING baker, mainly because my mom worked in a bakery, but today I was going to show them how amazing I was. I made a dozen sugar cookies in the shape of perfect rectangles. I than put them in a small box and drove to my mom's bakery to pick up some fondant.

"Y/n! This is a surprise." I smiled and waved at my mom who was letting a few kids try her chocolate chip cookies for free. She set the tray on the counter and enveloped me into a hug.

"I know, but I needed your help with something." I explained to her my prank idea and she laughed.

"You know, baking is supposed to be used for good and not evil, but I would be lying if I said I didn't do the same thing to your father." She chuckled and then nodded. "I'll help you."

"Awesome, thanks mom. I knew I could count on you." I followed her to the back of the bakery and picked out the colors I wanted.

We started to assemble the cookie piece by piece and it was starting to look more and more like a phone. Once it was complete, we steamed it and slid it into the box.

As I was getting ready to leave, I hugged my mom again. "I promise, you'll get to meet him soon." I mumbled.

"You better! I want to meet this guy who kept you in school." She winked, knowing how badly I wanted to drop out before I met him and found the will to continue.

I waved goodbye and drove back to the house. There Zach was sitting on the couch playing video games. I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey Hotstuff."

He smiled and paused the game, noticing my hands behind my back. "Yes Baby? Whatcha got there?"

I shrugged. "A little something special for my Zachaboy." I handed him the phone box and smiled as his eyes lit up.

"Whoa! Angel you got me a new phone?" He asked excitedly.

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

He opened the box and when he saw the phone he started laughing. "Nice try Baby. But that is so fake."

I shrugged again. "It was worth a shot."

He took a bite and quickly spit it out. "Ack, what was that?"

I laughed. "You see, I found peppermint and lemon extract. I mixed them together and sprayed the cookie. Tastes good huh?"

He rolled his eyes before saying, "Sleep with one eye open tonight, Sweetheart."

Dan Clermont:

Dan went to his desk to start working on his computer. Little did he know that his girlfriend left a special present for him there.

As he started to move the mouse, he noticed that it wasn't moving. He looked at in confusion before trying again. It still refused to cooperate.

"What?" He whispered. He moved it up, down, and side to side on his desk. "What is going on?"

I giggled to myself as I watched him struggle. I was currently hiding in his closet trying to keep hidden. But this was ll to funny.

It took him about two minutes and one restart of the computer to check the underside of the mouse. That's where he saw the sticky note with her handwriting all over it.

He growled. "Lovely, you can come out now."

I stuck my head out. "How'd you know I was in here?"

"Intuition." He responded and showed me the note. "Really?"

I chuckled. "I know not the best idea but it's the best I could do. Can you blame me?"

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Well you cost me valuable work time. So something's gotta give here."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll make dinner tonight."

He kissed my jaw. "Thanks Baby Girl."