You Prank Him!

Cody Carson:

He knew I was a bad baker, but he didn't know I was this bad. Let me explain here:

Cody had been under a lot of stress concerning new songs for the band and I decided I would make him a little something special. But I was feeling mean today. I decided to prank the poor boy and I was going to be super cruel about it too.

I found the pack of unopened balloons in the garage from Zach's birthday. I brought one inside and blew it up. Once I finally knotted it after several thousand failed attempts at trying to knot it, I electrical taped it in an old cereal box I had cut up when I was in one of my "moods", and whipped up a batch of my mom's famous powdered sugar frosting. After I completed it, I started to carefully frost the balloon and box. It looked exactly like a cake I would make. Attempting a Set It Off Diamond on it, I decided to see if it was "up to code."

I took a couple pictures of it and sent it to the boys. Their responses were supportive to say the least:

Dan: It looks... good. I mean I would it eat it.

Zach: At least you tried and that's what matters.

Maxx: Looks suspicious, but I'm with Dan. I would eat it.

With a satisfied smile, I gently took it upstairs to Cody's room. I knocked on the door and softly called, "Cody, Hero? Can I come in."

"Uh, yeah, sure." He sounded sad. Maybe I shouldn't...

Nah! This was going to be hilarious!

I opened the door to see Cody sprawled across his bed, massaging his temples. "Hey Freak Show, you look awful." I commented.

He scoffed. "Thanks for noticing."

"You know I made you this nice cake but if you're going to be a jerk I'll just slam it in your face." Hey, there was more than one way to skin a cat.

I could hear the soft wince and I rolled my eyes. Big baby. He sat up and looked at the cake. He gave me and encouraging smile. "It looks great babe."

"Oh cut the crap Carson, we all know I can't bake at all." I hissed.

"Fine. It looks atrocious. But I'm pretty sure it still tastes good." He replied.

I shrugged. "Taste for yourself." I handed him a fork.

I watched as he weighed his options in his head, before shrugging and puncturing the balloon. It popped and sprayed frosting everywhere, but mostly on Cody.

I couldn't stop laughing as he wiped the frosting off his eyes. He sighed before saying, "First it was Dakota and now this."

I should've ran after he said that, but I was stupid and continued laughing. This gave him the perfect opportunity to take some of the frosting and rub it all over my face. I shrieked and tried to get him back. In the end, we had to clean the sheets, walls, and carpets, but it was all worth it to see that Cody Smile again.

Maxx Danziger:

No one knew I had a secret evil side, but I did. And boy was I feeling mean and evil today. You see, yesterday while I was shopping with some of my friends I saw this bowl and I just knew I had to prank Maxx with it.

So that's why I was making Maxx lunch. I was an expert at grilled cheese and tomato soup, so I knew this was the perfect opportunity to use the bowl. When the food was done, I made sure it was cool enough and gave it to him.