Angel/Demon

A/N So it's October. Duh. And for the Spirit of Halloween, each week I will have a themed scenario. JUST TO BE CLEAR this does NOT affect the main plot line, it's just what I'm doing for the spirit of the season. Another thing, since it is is once a week, updates will be slower, but I'm also trying to catch up on my schoolwork. So it's a triple win. I hope you enjoy my Halloween themed scenarios!

Also, this mentions gore and could trigger people, so VIEW WITH CAUTION.

Cody Carson:

"You sure you don't want to come tonight?" I asked. She looked at me before rolling her eyes and watching TV again. I grabbed my keys and left, trying to keep focused. I reached the club in no time and found the other guys just as fast.

"Hey Cody, you look awful," Maxx commented and I sighed.

Rubbing my eyes, I muttered, "It's Y/n. She's been acting strangely. Stranger than normal. She's meaner and violent. I don't know what to do. She's not the girl I fell in love and proposed to."

"That's weird," Dan said. "She's a really nice girl. Did something make her change?"

I racked my brain for any missing signs. I sighed and shook my head. "Not that I remember."

"Maybe." Zach hesitated. "Maybe she's cheating on you."

"What? Why would you say that? She wouldn't. Would she?" I asked, nervous.

"Ask her for yourself." He pointed to someone behind me and there was Y/n, in a short black dress, that left little to the imagination, with the highest black stilettos I've ever seen. Her hair was in loose curls and she wore dark makeup. What really caught my attention was the deep red pendant around her neck. I had never seen that necklace before.

I marched over to her and grabbed her arm, wanting to talk to her in private, but she slapped me. My Diamond slapped me. I blinked in shock at her.

"Don't touch me." She hissed through gritted teeth. She turned on her heel and left the club.

I followed her. "Y/n, wait!"

She looked back at me and groaned. "What do you want?"

"I," I tried to think of the right words. "I wanted to know what is going on. You're acting different and I'm worried. Is something wrong? Are you in trouble?"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh is that what you're going on about? Well, you better get over it."

"Y/n what's going on?" I asked with more force. She gave me a devious smile.

"That's more like it." She muttered. "You see Carson, I'm not who you think I am. I'm, should we say, a demon." I noticed her eyes flick red and then back to normal.

I was at a loss for words. But Y/n was so nice, so tender. Was it all a facade? A trick; a ploy? I just, couldn't believe it. It had to be a joke but it didn't feel like it was.

"If you don't like it, I suggest you go." She added before walking away. She paused before saying. "Oh and by the way." She threw the engagement ring at me. "I believe that's yours."

And with that, she was gone.

And I never saw her again.

Maxx Danziger:

"No, no! You go on ahead, I'll catch up! I promise." I yelled down to Maxx, hoping he didn't come to the bottom of the stairs. I was trying to hide something important and I wasn't ready to tell him quite yet.