#40: Free

Almost everyone was unable to say a word. Sai's tears are streaming down like rain. "Seems like you drank a lot of water, Shira", the tall man with long hair and black cloak rustled with her hair. "Arent you going to hug him? I was expecting you to", Aris smiled. Shiro reached out to Sai and hugged her tight. "Sorry for scaring you and even for leaving the game", Shiro apologized. Sai cried out loud and hugged Shiro back. "When you left, I was so scared!!! I was totally lost. Reishi got unconcious and you died!!!", Sai cried her heart out. "I pretended to act really strong but every time I am alone, I cry a lot. My heartbeat races a lot whenever we are in raid thinking of how I will be able to save the team", Sai wiped her tears. "And then.. when Fye found out about Saruhiko... I was all alone in that coffin cage. I wish.they will be able to kill Saruhiko ahead of.time...", Sai started having her voice hoarse. "I know... I was watching all along", Shiro informed. "Sorry to trick everyone. My brother asked me a really hard favor to enter the game in order to be his eyes. Since he wasnt allowed to go back inside the game. He worked out hacking Saruhiko's program.system. that explains why Train is alive. Also, he was able to program Saruhiko to be like a player and minimize being a game master", Kuro explains.

Sai hugged him tighter. "Thank you for being alive", Sai looked up to him. "Why is your hair so smooth and long?!", Sai started punching him. Everyone swarmed to Shiro and asked him details.

Most of them are already tired. Sai went up to the rooftop to breathe fresh air. "Are you going to suicide after seeing me?", Shiro followed her. "Shiro.. what.s your real name?", Sai asked. "Shigure Zen", he answered. "Zen... thanks for being alive. Now I think I can sleep without pills", Sai yawned. They sat next to each other. Sai leaned her head on Shiro's shoulder. "You should cut your hair", Sai pouted. "You're making me jealous", she added. Shiro chuckled and caressed her hair. "Sleep well", Shiro whispered. "You wont disappear, right?", Sai held on his hands. "I wont", Shiro.assured.

The end!!!

Finally over :)

Thanks for reading this far.