#15: Finally

The next day at Arincrad

The festival was still on the go. Log Horizon will be holding a fireworks display that night. They ate the tavern. "I miss Fye's food", Aika complained. "Wear your festival dresses for this night", Shiro instructed. "We are going to create commotions to bring out Mr. Guild Master", Shiro smirked. The ones in the tavern are looking at the group. "Just few more steps", Shiro added.

That night came. The team was already preparing the fireworks. Shiro and the team are in their festival dresses. "Shira is missing", Aika reported. "I'll be looking fot her. Just start the fireworks display", Shiro smiled. He searched everywhere and ended at the top of the Arincrad's mountain. He was shocked to see her peacefully looking at the whole castle. "Why are you here?", Shira asked. "I'm looking for you. The fireworks display is about to start", Shiro informed. "This is the most perfect place", Shira sighed.

"Would you like to sit with me?", Shira asked

"Would you like to sit with me?", Shira asked. Shiro nodded and sat with the gray head. "I have a feeling that something is coming. My heart keeps on thugging", Shira informed. "But being with the team makes me feel at ease. I was testing myself, what would I probably feel if I'm away from the team. I am hopeless", Shira pulled her knee together. The fireworks display started. "You are always welcome in the log horizon", Shiro smiled and looked at the sky. Shira's tears feel and hid it from Shiro. "You look pretty on yout dress", Shiro opened. "You were the ones that made the girls faint", Shira pouted. Shiro raised his glasses. "Let's go back", Shiro stood up and reached his hand for Shira. She took it and went back.

The Next Day
Inn.
Guild's guard are surrounding the inn. It alarmed Shiro. He woke up everyone and warned them. Shiro went out. A huge man who was at the blacksmith was the first one he saw. "Why?", Shiro asked. "You are an intruder of this place", the blacksmith furrowed his brow. One of the guards hit Shiro's head and was paralyzed. Shira was watching through the window and cannot accept what was happening. Shira went down and punched the guard on the face. "No one touches Master", Akame also went outside and guarded Shiro. "Hmmm... What a lucky guy. Being surrounded by girls", a guy in blue uniform, rectangular glasses, and evil smirk appeared. "Master", the guards kneeled. Shira was stunned. The rest went out. Aika healed Shiro. Everyone surrounded Shiro except Shira. The man passed the team by fighting them. They were all paralyzed. "You are inside my kingdom", the man chuckled. "That voice", Shira stepped back. "Welcome, Shira", he smiled and held her hair. Shiro went in between them. "No one touches my guild member without my permission", Shiro got mad. "Then, can I ask permission to hug my master", the man asked.

"Saru

"Saru...hiko", Shira stuttered. "Uhmmm. Welcome to Arincrad, my Queen", Saruhiko smiled. The rest of the team was shocked especially Shiro. "You are the owner of this castle?", Shira looked into his eyes. "Yes. And It is waiting for you to reign it, Master", Saruhiko gave a bright smile. "Why me? It's suppose to be you", Shira stepped back. "Shira, are you telling me that you're going to leave me here?", Saruhiko's tone changed. "In this barrier, I can protect you from anything", Saruhiko held his hand. "She's not a girl fitted for that", Shiro turned to face Shira. "I'm sorry. But I'm not the kind of person who would ask a girl to protect me", Saruhiko's face expression changed. It was as if asking for a battle. "This should be a good reunion", Fye went in between. "But of course, I want to thank you for taking care of Shira. I can see how much progress she made. Sorry. I was taken by my emotions. I was wrong. It's still Shira's choice", Saruhiko looked at Shira's eyes.

They entered the highest part of the building. "Shiro, right? I was actually stupid a while ago. I wanted to thank you for taking care of Shira. As a peace offering, please feel free to create a map using our telescope", Saruhiko bowed. "I was also rude. Im sorry", Shiro smiled. Shiro caught Shira looking at them. The girl averted her stares.

Shira led the girls inside a huge room to change their clothes since there will be a ball that night night. "You look sad", Aika noticed. "Uhm. I'm actually at peace since I already saw Saruhiko. I was just actually shocked that we didnt meet in a way that I thought would be", Shira faked a smile. "I understand that we'll be parting after this. But dont worry, we can visit you when you call", Aika opened. Shira's eyes widened. Shira hugged her tight and laughed but deep inside her is bleeding. "Shira, I can handle this. Go and have a good rest. You've been awake the other days", Akame said and pouted. Shira went out of the room and walked at the aisle. She saw Shiro with Saruhiko. She hid behind the post and waited them to pass. "Shira really did a good job", Shiro informed Saruhiko. "She was always doing her best. I want you to understand that this world is a dangerous place to stay. I will protect her", Saruhiko reminded. "Uhm. I guess she's fitted in this place", Shiro faked a smile. Shira held unto her chest and ran towards her assigned room. She opened the door and was shocked to see Fye inside. "Hello Shira. I was just guessing that you are still running around. I made some cinamon tea. This will help you relax. I'll be watching you as you sleep so dont worry", Fye smiled. Shira sat at the bed and drank the tea. "Shira, after this quest, we'll be heading at thr graveyard of the fireflies. I remembered you telling me how pretty that place was while we are at HOME. Let's visit that again sometime", Fye informed. Shira's eyes widened. "What are you going to do there?", Shira asked. "We're going to retrieve somethings that the Phantoms left. The dungeon was already a pretty garden so no need to worry", Fye assured. Shira remembered Aris' narration. She smiled and sipped through the tea .

End....