#27: How Goodbyes are Said.

Shiro and Fye's Camp
Shiro stopped drawing the map. "The wind is not good today", Shiro commented. "Fye, Shira's party suddenly was erased from the game", Fye informed. Shiro stood up and slammed the table. "No way", Shiro wore his coat and prepared to go out. He met Reishi outside the tent. "Where are you going?", Reishi asked. "I'm going to look for Shira and the others", Shiro said while trying to break through Reishi. "No", Reishi commanded. Shiro clenched his fist. "Do have so little faith on your team?", Reishi asked. Shiro sighed and looked at the sky.

Cave...

Shira's eyes widened. In an instant, 40 lives died. Shira knelt and tremble. Train stood up and turned to see Shira. "It's all done", Train gave a thumbs up. Shira stood up to ran to him and give the guy a hug. Two more steps when an arrow was pierced into Train's heart. Train slowly looked into his chest. Blood was oozing. Shira rushed to check on him. He suddenly fell on his feet. He knelt down and held unto the arrow. "This is a punishment", Train smiled. Shira also knelt down. "Faster... Heal Train!", Shira asked. Some priest came. "Who did that?", Shira looked around and saw a knight. "You killed our guild members!", he was furioused. "Shira, no...shhhh... Dont fight back", Train chuckled. "His wounds...arent...healing", the priest informed. "No way", Shira checked on his status. It's slowly degrading. Akashi was able to remove the chains. "Shira... Wounds created by humans... Wont heal", Akashi informed. Shira's heart felt a pang. "Leave it be.. Shira", Train cupped her face. "I dont want to leave if you're having that kind of face", Train chuckled. "Train! You promised me something", Shira reminded. "Sorry, sorry... Inspite of you inviting me in your guild... I was really an idiot. This seems to be real..dying in dramas", Train laughed and coughed. "Train... No way", Shira hugged him and cried. "No, Shira dont cry like that.... If you do, I wont be able to leave with peace", Train hugged him back. "Thank you for keeping your promise. You protected the only guy who took good care of me", Train was slowly turning into particles.

Train whispered something on Shira. "I see", Shira smiled and hugged him tighter. He turned into small particles of light. That time, Train finally rested. "90 players alive", Akashi looked around. "Thank you for your participation", Akashi bowed. Shira stood up and went closer to the one who shot an arrow to Train. "What? You're going to kill me?", the knight raised his head. Shira slapped the guy. "You dont deserve to die. You have to atone what you have done", Shira stepped on his stomach, making him fall on the ground. Shira threw a sword to him. "That's Train's sword. Use that to clear the game", Shira glared at him and turn away.

Naru and Aris' Party
Graveyard.. Battlefield

Aris opened his eyes and saw the same monster they've been dealing with for 3 times. He saw Naru pushing through and protecting C.C. "How I look up to this guy when it comes to girls", Aris stood up and grabbed his dagger.

Aris POV
We dont have any plans. Plans wont be used with this kind of monster. All we can do is look for opportunity to give a good shot. Naru has an amazing way of controlling monsters. "Naru, why dont you just control the monster?", I asked while heading to them. Curioused why it took us 3 times. NO ONE IS LEFT except the three of us. "Guys, how many HP do you have?", C.C asked. "70%", I answered. "We'll finish this", Naru said with all the courage. He stood in front of the giant snake and raised his hands. "Aris, I need you to give this snake a great damage", Naru requested. "If you do that", C.C might have read what Naru is thinking. Elves like him cannot control monsters stronger than him. If that's the case, they'll both die. I dragged Naru and C.C away from the raid area. We ended at the camp. No one to welcome us back. I checked on the rest and saw they're fine...wait...except Shira. I looked at Naru and he seems to checked on that. "That's impossible. Shira's a strong woman", Naru commented. "What are you trying to say?" I asked. "Shira is just playing hide and seek", Naru said. C.C sighed and looked at the camp. "It's a great thing that I am here with a beautiful lady", I tried to cheer her. "Thank You Aris. You are always there to cheer us up", C.C smiled at me. Naru slap my back.

We went back on the raid area. C.C tied me in chains. "We're going to end this. Aris, you are a vital member of this society", C.C turned to me and smile. "Naru and I already agreed. We'll save you from this snake", C.C added. "Double suicide?", I asked. No way. This guy are too much reckless. I'm trying to move break away from the chains but they are strong.

"Aris. Thank you for accepting me inspite of everything I've done", Naru raised his hands. "I'm glad I was able to be a part of the Log Horizon", Naru smiled. He closed his eyes and anticipated an explosion. He felt a hand holding him. Aris grabbed the two away from the area for the 5th time.

Camp...
"Why are you turtoring me?!", Aris whined. "You cannot die in front of me. I already experience that", Aris hugged the two. "You both are having wrong guesses", he released them. Aris sat on the rock facing the two. "If I die, it wouldnt make any difference after all", Aris opened. "You two are more valuable than I am. That's why. No matter how many times we do this raid as long as we are together... I wont regret it", Aris smiled.

"Plus, Aika is waiting for us

"Plus, Aika is waiting for us. We cant afford to die", Aris reminded.

End of Chapter!!!