#7:Karneval's Quest

Evening inside the Inn.
There are no more vacant rooms so they requested for a guild room. 3 beds all in all. "Okay, I'll be assigning bed partners. Aika and Fye, me and Aris, Akame and Shira. "No way!", both ladies said in unison. "Why?", Shiro raised his glasses and had a poker face. "I'd be sleeping outside", Akame tried to leave but Aika hugged her waist. "You can sleep with me", Aika suggested. They all rested except Shira who sneaked out. Shiro noticed it and sighed.

Shira went at the town with her mask on. Identities are covered when you wear a mask. She noticed a guy with brown hair and tall features. Shira followed him and ended at the fountain. She heard a sound of a violin. "You can come out now", the guy noticed her. He removed his mask.

Game Name: Rin
Age: 15
Height: 5'6
Level: 74
Race: Bard
Guild: Solo Player

"Why are you a solo player in this situation?", Shira said her thoughts. "I dont want to get anyone involved", Rin stopped playing. There was a loud shout at the gate of the village. It alarmed the two so they went there. Soldiers from the council are killing the NPC's and there level are instantly rising. Shira and Rin went in between them. "The gray fox", other soldiers trembled. "Fear not", the leader said. "You dont mind spending the rest of your time on the prison cells", the gray fox was threatened. The knights attacked. Shira swiped paralyzed them in one attack. "Rin, handcuff them", Shira instructed. All players are given unlimitted handcuffs as a new rule. The council is the one giving laws of the land but it doesnt encompass the NPC's.

"Nice Job", Shira smiled at Rin. Rin stepped back. "Sorry, that was just an expression Saruhiko and I always exchange", Shira apologized. "Saruhiko. Ah, that ugly half-alv", Rin commented. "You know him?", Shira asked. "I ran to him once. He invited me to join his guild", Rin answered. "His own guild? I see, so he's already looking for a way out", Shira smiled. "Sorry to interupt your friendly conversation but I need my guild member back", Shiro appeares from nowhere. Shira was startled and gave a punch on his face. "Be more sensitive", Shira humphed him. "You're such an imprudent person. For you to hit your guild master", Rin teased. Shiro nodded in agreement. "I'll add you in my friend's list", Shira shouted. It shocked the eyeglasses genuis. Is she interested with younger boys?. Shiro intently looked at Shira.

"There's no need, we wont be needing each other again", Rin turned his back. Shiro blocked the way. "You shouldnt be doing that to a girl", Shiro crossed his arms. In the end, Rin was added to Shira's friendlist. Shira checked Rin's friendlist and it was only her that was registered. "Rin, you're...", Shira wasnt able to finish her statement when Rin used short distance teleportation. "Aika is looking for you. Let's go back", Shiro invited. Shira humphed her and walked ahead of Shiro. 

Back inside the Inn.
Aika was waiting at the entrance door of the Inn. "Welcome back, Shira. I was worried that you might have left us", Aika cried. Shira panicked and just hugged the little innocent girl. "But I'm already here. I wont leave without any word. Stop crying, okay?", Shira smiled. Shiro laughed and pushed the two inside the inn.

The next morning
Town's Tavern
The guild sat next to the window,still wearing their masks. "Why are we still here?", Aika asked. "The council's soldier are killing NPC's to raise their level", Shira answered. "So straightforward", Aris commented. "But then, NPC's are just game accesories. Maybe they can be of help if they keep killing them", Aika suggested. "Aika, whether humans, players, or NPC's, The concept of killing is still there", Shira explained. "Very well said Shira. Aika, let's respect every creature in this game", Shiro smiled. "Uhm. Sorry for thinking that way", Aika apologized. Shira smiled and is stopping herself from squeezing her. Cute. Akame is busy eating. Fye is having a leisure time with his coffee. Aika and Aris are talking about proper conduct of a lady. Shiro is watching them silently. "You have... a... be... ama...goo...nice team", Shira stuttered. "You're also part of that team Shira. Stop excluding yourself", Shiro raised his hand to pat the girl but he remembered the precautions. He might get another punch on the face.

"Shira, you're so pretty. Where did you get your genes?", Aris asked. Shira spurted her milk on Shiro's face. "I wont apologize", Shira humphed. Akame wiped Shiro's face. "Master, I'm asking for the permission to kill this woman", Akame asked. "Dont mind", Shiro gave a fake laugh. "It's from my both parents, naturally. My hair is from my dad anf my eyes is from my mom", Shira explained. "Who designed your clothes?", Aris asked. "People from a village in the east", Shira answered. "I actually got a rare item at the last raid", Aris smiled. He opened his line and sent it to Shira. The gray head opened it and flushed. "There's no way I'm going to wear it", Shira closed her line. "Have you checked the item?", Aris had a smirk. Shira opened and read the description.

Increases healing 30% faster
Fire repell: 60%
Water repell: 50%
Agility increase: 50%
Protection level: 70

"Not bad", Shira pouted. "What now? Wear it. Wear it", Aris pushed into her. "I'll think of it", Shira closed her line. "I cant wait to see her wear it", Aika said excitingly. Shira stared at Akame's clothes and there is similarities. Akame wears a black sleeveless tops and red skirt with half leg black socks. What Aris sent is a white sleeveless top with white and red striped long back skirt with white boots. Akame is an assasin which needs light clothings. A knight should always be composed. Shira's usual clothes is a light looking armor which doesnt show feminity. "Aris is just worried with your fashion", Fye explained. Shira's receiving alarm message. Once you reach levels 90. You'll receive notifications of you're friend's HP and MP level. She excused herself and checked what was happening. Rin's HP is already 50% and Mp is 0%. Location is at level 54's dungeon. Shira used short teleportation. She rushed inside and saw that there are no monsters. It takes 40 min for monsters to respawn. Shira ran as fast as she can to enter the boss' room. As she opens it, she saw a huge cyclopes. She checked Rin's status and it's already 20%. She went in between the two and paralyzed Rin. "Dont move and dont drink healing potions. It'll affect your real body", Shira explained. "I didnt expect you'd be coming", Rin chuckled. "Idiot! Its not a laughing matter. If you'll do it again. I'll be the one to kill you", Shira lectured.

#Shirayuki's POV
Boss level is 93, just the same level as mine. The battle will be who will loose the HP first. I hesitated to open my line. I have to use it. I wore Aris' gift to me. The boss already have 30% damage. I was the first one to attack. The boss' sword is huge and heavy. I shouldnt come contact to it. A slash, and another, a kill and a spell. The damage was only 6%. Mine was 20% . Where am I having a loophole?

"What would be the most important part of a cyclopes?", a familiar voice. "Geez, not this time", Shira rolled her eyes. Aika went to heal Rin. Akame, Aris, and Fye stood behind Shira. "If a cyclopes has a weakness it will always be...", Shira looked at the boss. "The eyes. We'll target the eyes", Shira figured out. Shiro smiled.

End of the Chapter.

Just remeber Asuna's wardrobe. That'll be the same as Shira's.