"You're cute when you try to act tough"

"Threeway?" I hear Zayn say from the door, we quickly back away and my head is hung low, he smirks and walks up to Lauren, giving her a couple 20s.

"You're not funny" Lauren says, as she elbows him in the side. He smirks again and walks out of the room, leaving Lauren and I alone.

Laurens phone started ringing, causing both of us to jump. She gave me a 'sorry i have to take this' look, and I just nodded.

She left the and went to my bedroom closing the door. I went out to the living room and sat down turning the TV on.

"Breaking news! A gang suddenly out for Jauregui Towers?" I read the title and immediately turned the volume up.

"A local gang here in Miami said to have a fued against the one and only Micheal Jauregui, the gang drew signs on the side of Jauregui Towers with a note on it that says 'Give us what we want or your family will pay' with a gang sign signaling it was in fact, a gang." My mouth was wide open and my heart was racing.

I turned off the tv and ran to my bedroom, only to run right into Lauren coming out. "Lauren! The new-"

"I know, we have to get out of the city now." She cut me off saying. I tilted my head and she replied, "Camila. The thing that the Vives gang wants, is my fathers head on a silver platter. He did something to that gang a long time ago that they haven't quite let go of, and they're angry. He'll be fine, his family just need to get out of the city."

"Can we go on the plane?" I asked.

"No, that's one of the first places they will look, at the airport. They have over 100 men in that gang Camila."

"Oh my god..."

"Do something for me love, Call Zayn, get him back here now. Chances are they know where I live, so I need you to call Zayn, tell him what's happening and get him here now."  she said going into the living room.

"I'm gonna go out and get the car, you're gonna tell Zayn to meet us at this...." she paused, writing out what I presumed to be an address, "address in 25 minutes sharp. Go get your bags and meet me down in front of the building in 5 minutes." I nodded immediately, bringing out my phone and quickly dialing Zayns number in.

---
25 minutes had passed and Lauren pulled up in  what looked to be an old broken down farm house. "Lauren where are we?" I question.

"You'll see love." we came to a stop, Lauren immediately jumping out of the car and going into the house. I quickly caught up and followed her.

We went in the front door and ran straight out the back door, only to see a car that seemed to be brand new. It was weird seeing an old house and rusty tractors around, to then just see a brand new GTR in the backyard. 

"My family is a tiny bit rich." she said.

"Tiny bit?"

"Okay, a lot. But this was my grandmothers house, Zayn and I used to play in the backyard for hours at a time." she said, skipping down the stairs and down to the car. Zayn stepped out of the car and came right up to us with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" he asks, she nods.

"Alright...Camila I need you to go get your bags out of the car and bring them over to this trunk." Lauren asks, I nod and run back to the car, getting my bags out of the trunk.

When I started to walk back I heard a tire squealing, turning around I see a black car turning the cornor at full speed. "LAUREN!" I yell. She comes crashing out of the house, running towards me. Zayn follows bringing out a gun in the mean time and aiming it at the car.

Lauren grabs my waist and pulls me back behind our own car, letting my down gently. "Camila no matter what you hear or what happens I need you to promise me to stay here. Okay?" I nod frantically as she gets up, pulling out a gun from her jacket.

"Well, if it isn't Lauren Jauregui and her pet Zayn Malik..." I hear a girl say, pulling out a gun from her boot.

"Vives." I hear Zayn say coldly.

"Your father killed my mother Lauren. All I want is for him to suffer, not you." The girl said.

"Vives cut the crap. You want to see me pay don't you? I had a normal life, I didn't wanna be apart of my father and mothers damn life! But no... no you had to come after me because of my fathers affair. because he didn't have the audacity to apologize. She fell in love with my father, and he pushed her away, causing her to break down and kill herself. That's not our fault!" she yelled. I looked over my shoulder to see Lauren's eyes were closed, and her gun was lowered.

"You fucked me. You made me fall in love with you. You made me believe I was special. You made me do things I didn't wanna do. Damn you Lucy. Damn you, because you blame us for something we didn't do." Lauren answered.

"Some day you need to get it past your thick skull Lucy that the Jauregui's had no part in your mothers death. She made that decision by herself." Zayn said, calmly lowering his gun.

"Shut your mouth Malik!"

A sigh was made. A gun was cocked. Then, all of the sudden. Gun shots were fired, and a scream tore through the air.

-
A/N
I decided to change it up a bit....
I also decided I should probably come back and finish the book.
Goodnight loves.
-K
Twitter: @unknownregui