17

(TW⚠️ R@pe mention)

CAMILA CABELLO POV

Tell me, what's love? Wikipedia says it's a verity of different feelings, that's not just one emotional feeling. My feelings are everywhere right now, I don't know if I'm in love or if I'm in love with the thought of it.

But tell me if I wasn't in love, why would every single little touch feel like I was in heaven? Or if every moment she was in my presence, I would feel safer? If everytime her soft lips touched mine, I never wanted them to leave?

Three days have passed since the dinner with Zayn and the girls. Three days since Lauren had asked me to go to France with her. Three days since I had accepted that request, and the request on being her girlfriend.

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be dating Lauren Jauregui? Well you have to keep wondering because she's mine.

Now I know what you're gonna say. Three days and you're already in love? That's crazy!

Well yeah it is, but you don't get it. She was everything I ever wanted, she was the thing that made me smile the most, made me laugh the most, made me feel like I had a reason to live, she was the person that made me feel Safe.

We were on her living room couch binge watching Game Of Thrones together, when Dinah barged in the door. "I think I wanna marry Normani." she said.

"What?!" Lauren and I said at the same time.

"No listen, I love her more than my life, and we've been dating for what? 4 and a half years?"

"Dinah I get it you're whipped, but don't you wanna think things through a little more?" Lauren Said, unwrapping herself from the blankets and sitting up, motioning for Dinah to sit on the chair next to us.

"Lauren I'm not stupid I know what this means, I know what I'm doing."

"I love you both so much and if you think now is the best time to seal the deal... Then go for it." I say.

"Thank you Mila, at least one of you is happy."

"D, it's not that I'm not happy for you it's that I wanna make sure you know what you are doing, because I love you guys too much to see any of you hurt."

"I get that, I do. I love you too Laur!"

"So, how are you gonna propose? Any ideas?" I say, with a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could go back to the place we met back in Sophomore and Junior year."

"storytime Dinah." I said as I grabbed Lauren and pulled her closer to me.

"Okay okay, let me think.."

Flashback

DINAH JANE POV

"Lauren! Ouch! Why did you do that!" I scream towards my friend. She had just thrown a book at me and ran off, causing a loud laugh to come from her pretty little face. We were at her favorite bookstore downtown that seemed to be closing down, making Lauren beg and drag me to said bookstore and help her pick out books.

I ran around the store trying to find her, when I accidentally ran into another human being who was standing, looking at some books. "Oh my god I am sorry! I was just running after a friend!" I say.

She looked up from what she was doing and smiled, "No need to be sorry, it was an accident."

If she had said something, I didn't hear it. I was in a trance with how freaking beautiful this woman was. She looked to be an African-American woman, her eyes were brown and filled with happiness, her voice was like an angel, something I could listen to for ages. I've realized I had been staring for a while now, probably making her feel awkward.