21

CAMILA CABELLO POV

T-Minus 7 hours until our flight to France. Lauren and Zayn had been arguing back and forth about god knows what for the past hour and a half, and I had been running around my apartment finding last minute things.

We were at my apartment since Lauren and Zayn had packed everything yesterday and I did not. "Camila!" I heard Lauren yell.

"Yes?" I say running back into my living room.

"What's better? Music or Tv shows?" She asked.

"Lauren that's an impossible question." I simply say.

"Well TV shows tells stories, they make you cry, they make you happy, they make you mad, they make you laugh, they can even make you seem stupid sometimes. TV shows are just to entertain..." Zayn says.

"Yeah but so can music. Music can make you feel all those emotions, they can make you dance uncontrollably, they can make you cry uncontrollably, hell, they can even make you laugh if the songs funny enough. Music brings life to people, they tell stories that some TV Shows can't. Music you can bring everywhere and anywhere, tv shows youneed wifi if you don't have them downloaded." Lauren argued.

"Camila, what do you think?" Zayn asked.

"Uhh... umm.. uh.. I.. Music?"

"YES! SEE!" Lauren shouts, and jumps up to climb on Zayn's back.

"Ok! Ok! We all have our own opinions Laur!" He said back.

"Oh don't fucking lie, you would've done the same exact thing if she had agreed with you!"

"I wouldn't have jumped on you! If I did that you would've countered me and put me in a head lock or some shit!"

"And for you knowing that and not doing it gives me great joy." I laughed and shook my head, walking back into my bedroom.

-

"CAMZ!" I hear from my spare bedroom.

"Yeah!" I yell getting up from my desk, and walking into the spare.

"You didn't tell me you had a pool table! This is amazing!" Lauren said as she walked around the average sized pool table.

"My brother got it for me for my birthday. He said I needed to do something other than schoolwork and reading. I usually just invite my neighbor to play with me, his name is Calum, and he's really sweet."

"Can Zayn and I play a game?"

"Of course!"

"BRADFORD!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" She shouts. I laugh and shake my head.

He turns into the room and widens his eyes and smirks, "Best two out of three? Winner buys dinner?"

"You're on." She says. I chuckle again and head to the kitchen to get a beer.

-
"You fucking cheated!!" Zayn exclaims, this was their second game and Lauren had just gotten the black ball in.

"I did shit bradford."

"Come on!"

"Go get your wallet asshat." Lauren says, putting her stick down. She walks over to me as Zayn goes and gets his wallet from his jacket pocket.

"Hi love." She says, wrapping her arms around my waist and places soft kisses on my jawline.

"Lauren, he could come back at anytime." I say.

"And? He's a grown boy he can deal."

"hmm..." I sigh into her kisses. "Lauren." I warn, trying to sound intimidating.