13

Lauren Jauregui POV

I got off work at 5:45, giving me just enough time to go back to my apartment and get ready for tonight. I had everything planned out. First, we would go eat dinner at LaPaz, and then after that we would go down to the beach ending off the night. I was never too romantic, that being said though, I also was never lazy when it came to dating.

I was walking home when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I picked it up and saw the caller ID was my bestfriend in the entire world: Zayn Malik or as his nickname that I gave him was Bradford. "Talk Bradford and make it quick I have a date tonight." I said picking up.

"The girl who just got shot by her ex is going on a date? Already? Really? Isn't it too soon?"

"Look Bradford I didn't mean for it to happen, it just kinda did."

"So you're just gonna jump back in?"

"I'm not jumping in anywhere... I just, I just don't wanna be lonely. Yes I have friends, friends that are loyal and kind and will stand by me, but I want someone who I can cuddle and love and call mine. Call it selfish but I'm needy."

"I get that, I get that you want someone to call yours. I get it all. I just want you to be careful. I love you and if I ever lost you... I don't know what'll happen." He sounded genuine, like he needed me to understand what he was saying.

"You're a good friend Malik, I don't know what I would do without you."

"You too Lauren, you too." I walked back to my apartment talking with him about why animals couldn't talk, we had weird conversations. I got in the door and set my bag down. Walked into the kitchen, got an apple and started eating it, then went into my bedroom and picked clothes out. I jumped into the shower and washed off. 30 minutes of hair, makeup, and clothing I was ready. I went into the living room and checked my phone "6:34", I was right on time.

After parking my car in the deck downtown I walked to the building that was "LaPaz".

"Lauren Jauregui." I heard from behind me and smiled. "It's good to see you walking for the first time." She said. I turned around and saw her and all her glory, damn she looks hot.

"Camila Cabello here and not on my phone." She laughed and looked down at her feet.

"Yeah I guess" she said and chuckled again. "You look amazing Lauren."

"Thank you." I said looking down at my black dress. "You look absolutely stunning by the way." I added.
(Visual)

"No I don't, but thanks

"No I don't, but thanks." She was wearing a grey top and a black short skirt.
(Visual)