CHAPTER 23: Not My Lover

# CHAPTER 23

Chloe's POV

It's been two day since Beca and I decided to stay here at her mansion after Christmas Eve. We cuddled a lot and spend time together in her room. She showed me her set of mash ups in CDs, gave me some rave beats and hang out inside the mansion.

It's so huge that every part of it has a security and we walked there while holding each others hand.

And it made the day special.

We're here now at the balcony sitting on a chair across each other where we both had a coffee in hand. Well, she has this newspaper in hand too. We woke up at the same bed this morning and it really felt good having her beside me, in her arms again after what happened.

"Stop staring and kiss me if you want." Beca said before taking a short sip on her cup of hot coffee.

"I really like your confidence. As long as I want to have sex with you right now because you looks so damn sexy in that messy hair, cool top and tight boxer. I'd rather run with you outside. Can you join me?"

"Did I ever mention to you before that I hate taking a jog?" She hissed and continued to read her newspaper.

"No. But you did it already with me?" I remembered the day we're both not yet together. We took a jog every morning before class and eat break fast. I took a yoga class with her so I have a chance on seducing her.

"Yes. I only did that to be with you. Like.. seeing you early in the morning. Laugh with you first thing when I woke up." She said without a sign hesitation.

Really?

"Oh no, Beca. Don't ever try to say to me that you join yoga class because of me?"

"Sorry, but I already did." She said that made my mouth slightly open.

"Oh god. My plan really worked!" I said in enthusiasm then I clapped my hands together like a dolphin in a show. That made her brows furrowed.

"What?" She finally looked at me with a confuse look.

"My plan really worked! You know that's the reason why I join yoga class with you so I could seduce you!" I said that made her newspaper down on her lap.

"Really? So you like me since that day?"

"I like you since you left me alone in the Library." I smiled at her. She's still confuse.

"But you have a boyfriend?"

"It's just a front. I'm very confused that time so I tried it but it didn't work and it got worsen when you kissed me, right in front of your friends, you asshole." I said trying hard to be sounded so disgust but ended up smiling as I stared at the blue sky. I started daydreaming. "You don't know how I felt that day you first kissed me. I couldn't even sleep and began to decide on ignoring Tyler after that."