CHAPTER 12: Fifty Shades Of... Chaubrey

# CHAPTER 12

Beca's POV

The plan is still on going. The plan was to make a scene to introduce Zeus' identity to everyone and make fun of it. This will be surely trend.

I also heard Aubrey said that she already got Chloe. So I don't need to worry anymore. I'm just thinking about why is she here.

She lied to me.

But why?

Maybe she's really the traitor. Fuck. I wanted to cry.

"Guys we already saw Justin Austria here at the back stage." Flo signalled.

"Hera replace the item now." I said. Emily got up from her seat and walked towards the exit while she flip her hair to the crowd. She needs to ready the get away cars.

The auction started again.

The first item is a painting.

I looked around and when I saw everyone was focused, I stood up and walked towards the exit. The other followed me.

I took my pocket pistol inside my jacket and put it inside the sleeves of my jacket.

"Hera done."

"Good. Hephaestus and Hera please proceed to the parking lot now." I said and Jessica ran towards the other door so security won't notice us. We followed her.

Chloe's POV

My arms was hurting by how Aubrey pulled me to the hallway.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked. She's wearing a white turtle neck sleeveless shirt while her black jacket was tied up on her waist. She's wearing a black ripped jeans and black chelsea boots.

"M-My friend invited me."

"Really? Who's friend?"

"You don't know him."

"Him huh?"

"Yeah. And don't ever think about I'm flirting coz God knows I didn't cheat."

"Oh really?"

I was about to answer her when a guy in black suit approached us. Aubrey pulled me on her back.

"Nice meeting you my Aubrey." He said while his hands in her pocket.

"I'm not here to fight with you Jesse."

"Well, I am."

Then suddenly someone hit me in the head then everything went black.

Beca's POV

I'm now here at the get away car with Fat Amy and Flo. While the others were in the other cars. Emily was driving Aubrey's car. Jessica and Ashley in the other car while Cynthia and Lilly in the other. We fucked up! We didn't stop the Genesis from their transaction! Fuck! We can't do this without Aubrey. I thought she will going to contact us when she's with Chloe! But Emily only got her car with two laptops on it. She's now driving it. Now, we can't contact Aubrey!

And now they're going to blame us about the missing items.

We need fucking statement about this shit but first I need to see Aubrey.

"Maybe Chloe and her friends got her." Flo assumed. We have now our radio scanners on coz we can't trust wireless transmitters and earpiece.

"I can't still believe Chloe will be one of them." I blurted.

"Well, believe it or not Becs. She's with Chloe. Aubrey said that right? And she's missing." Flo said.

"You also said that she lied to you." Fat Amy said.