CHAPTER 11: Revealing Zeus' Face

# CHAPTER 11

Chloe's POV

Wait.

MAN AUCTION?!

Does that mean that...

When I turned to Matthew, he groaned and made a face.

Then suddenly, two girls in a sexy clothes approached us and held Matthew's arms that made me let go of him. They escorted him to the stage. It seems like my jaw literally dropped. So that is the reason why Matthew has been sulking and required me to have a lot of money?

God.

"This is only just for fun. So don't worry about your boyfriend. They are just ought to date the highest bidder just for a night. And the proceeds of the auction goes to the beneficiary. Isn't it great?" Someone said beside me. I looked at him. "Oh. Sorry. You look disappointed so I approached you. By the way, I'm Luke. Luke Anderson."

Great? What's great with auctioning people? Matthew doesn't seem happy about it.

"Hi I'm Chloe. Thanks for the information by the way."

"Let us start with our first guy!" The emcee said and pulled a guy in his black suit. He had chinky eyes and smiled at the crowd. "Introduce yourself and tell us what you can offer."

"My name is Earlson Tan, 26 and a lawyer." He said while smiling. "I can be your defender for a night." He winked and old women giggled like teenagers.

Yikes.

It's just not old people are here, there were lots of young people here, maybe sons and daughters of those businessmen.

"Earlson Tan, who wants to start the bid?"

"5,000$!" The old woman shouted. Her body was covered with shining jewelries and her eyes shines like her jewelries too as she stared at the auction man in stage.

"We have 5,000$ here."

"6,000$!"

"7,000$!"

"10,000$!"

What?! Like seriously? People here are willing to spend thousands of their money just for a night with a guy?

"You dropped your jaw since the Man Auction began. Are you stun or what?" Luke said and chuckled. "They are representatives of each business groups in here. Later is the woman auction. You don't have to make it look like worst. Just think that the moneys will be given to the chosen charities. Anyway, this isn't as hard as anyone imagine. This isn't like the virginity auction in internet."

Yep, I heard about the virginity auctions on the internet like Rosie Reid, Nathalie Dylan and Alina Percea. They usually do it to have the money to pay for school tuitions and some says that portions of it were donated to charities. But that was just a very crazy auction just like this one. Meh, I don't know what these people are thinking. But maybe Luke is right, it is not as worst as virginity auctions.

"10,000 have won!"

The whole area became loud when a woman that looks like 50's walked towards the poor guy. She even clung herself to the guy and playfully smiled as she pulled the guy down the stage.

"Luke." I approached without looking at him.

"Yup?"

"Can I ask a question?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Are you sure that this is not some form of human trafficking?"

He laughed. "Why would it be? You just have to date the winning bidder, that's all unless you are up for an extra service."