CHAPTER 1: Shopping Gone Wrong

# CHAPTER 1

The girl entered the dorm and was about to close the door when a guy slapped her hard on the face. The girl whined at the sudden contact and became startled of what's going on. She met the furious face of the tall guy.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?" He yelled at her face.

"What a-are you-

The guy clutched on her wrist that made her squealed in pain. "How could you cheat on me!" He infuriated and slapped her again. The girl cried as she've been harshly threw on the bed.

"You need to learn from this. TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES. NOW!"

Beca's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard Chloe's groans. I scratched my eyes to see her. When I totally cleared my blurry sight I saw her sweating hard. I immediately shook her to wake her up. "Chloe wake up."

Then suddenly she opened her eyes and cried. I immediately pulled her closer to me and hugged her.

"Hey baby it's just a nightmare. It's okay." I said and placed my hands on her back. She had a constant nightmare every midnight since we've been together that day. And it's so alarming. She didn't tell me what's happening to her or what she's been dreaming about. And every morning we woke up it's like there's nothing had happened in the middle of the night. She has a bright smile whenever she greets me. I didn't bother her to ask that so her demeanor wouldn't change.

When her sobs were totally gone, I always assume that she's already sleeping again.

I laid her down beside me. I snuggled to her and also went back to sleep.

I woke up with someone kissing my neck. I groaned when I felt a weigh on my top. "Becs wake up." She husked between kissing my neck. "Breakfast is ready." I gave her some space to my neck for her to continue kissing me. "Or you want me to be your breakfast?" She seductively said.

I subconsciously nodded.

"Oh." I felt her hand slowly moved down my stomach, down to my navel, down to my.. I stopped her hand and smiled. I finally opened my eyes and mouthed..

"Good morning." I said and abruptly flipped her on the bed. I gave her a quick kiss beside her lips and jumped off of her and ran towards the bathroom.

It's weekend and Emily's birthday is about to come. She decided to have a pool party in the hotel where her parents are the CEO. It's a wide area rooftop with swimming pool and different kinds of flying vehicles parking lot. There's also a wide pent house in the middle that separates the parking area and swimming pool area.

Her family is legal investor and partnership working in our company as well as the Mafia. They are the most trusted accomplice of our family ever since.

They also have an underground business with Cynthia Rose's parents. Cynthia Rose handling it and will be taken over by Emily if she get into her legal age but the latter rejects the offer because she wants to enjoy her teenage life. She also doesn't want to have gap with Cynthia Rose who really loves to handle the business.

Chloe and I decided to go to mall for today. To buy everything we need for the party.

And even swimsuit.

"Becs. How about this?" She said after going out the fitting room and posing in front of me. Showing me her strapless bra and panties.

We're here at the bikini section of the department. Currently making so much attention because of this red dork.